Wednesday, November 9

11.9.3


Sige lang..
Sandal ka na, at huwag na'ng pigilan-
Iiyak mo na ang lahat sa langit,
Iiyak mo na ang lahat sa akin.. ->Sandalan


...


Back to school again..


funny how breaks seem to never end when you're in the middle of it, and end too soon when its over.


Right now feels like more of the latter. sheesh.


...


First day in, and i can already feel the stress pressing us on all sides..econ reports, homework, new lessons, algeb crap, lesMis readings..and that little thing we'd all wish we could forget: IP.


I feel like crawling back to sembreak right now..


Specifically..last friday..


Well, i'd gladly relive last friday over and over again if i could, savoring every single moment, not matter how seemingly bitter some were..




















My fingers were itching to pluck those steel strings..and when i did, you were there holding me close, resting your head on my shoulder..


I put the guitar down, and wrapped my arms around the one which i have longed to hold all my life:


You.


...


even if the moments made us choke back tears, i was thankful..


and happy..that i got to share every part of me with you. even the girly crying part. and your wacky insane part. and the i-dont-care-about-anyone-around-us-as-long-as-i'm-with-you part.


i really can't help but smile..


[even if econ's making me twitch to the nth extent..]


you make me so happy.. and i want to do the same to you.. [kaya hindi talaga kita iiwan..]





















takte, ang lambot mo talaga!


love you po! rar rar!