Sunday, October 9

10/9/7

Well, back from the undead..with a new skin, yay..

Of course, its dark..i like negatives..

*grin* but how I feel now is far from dark..

its just that I couldn’t find a skin heavenly enough without being too fluffy..

...

so recap..

lotsa fights, then a new life..

I love this new life, and I love my plushie. So back off, twits..

Birthday girl! Finally got accepted in the 17 club with Giselle, hahaha! Feels weird..we celebrated with cheap food, and physics reviewers..but still fun and touching..yay. :p

I’m getting way too harassed in school..lots of things turned up, including a certain teacher-student tension, teacher-faculty prejudice, and HS batch-HS batch newspaper foulplay.

Stupid, ne? Getting foul over pieces of dirty paper..

Er..if you don’t get it, picture this.

Every yearlevel is competing for the jailbooth for the fair. How? Newspaper drive. Of course, they all want to have the liberty of catching guys with hoola hoops [me: “ang jologs nyo! Dapat girls!], thus the foul play.

Some stole, some bought, some threw nasty remarks, most cried.

Er..sorry, but hey. Its damn shallow. Get over it..

...

Im preparing for the incoming avalanche of tests and work..[yeah, they come hand in hand nowadays]

Leaves me kinda dead and practically dragging myself back home..

Home.

In a few days, and in a month’s time again, I’ll be meeting home.

Cant wait..

Ate lalaine’s debut coming up, I CAN wait to wear andy’s oh so pink cocktail dress.. :p

Guess that’s it for now..*yawn* gotta scrape some background on FF7 before I watch the movie..






Sephiroth look good.