Thursday, August 25

Aug. 25 Thurs.
“Si Tarzan?” –Zarah

...

Day was full of laughs, bumps, cramps, scratches, and doubts.

I practically cracked my skull when I whacked it against the top of the bus this morning..

And..a little funny clip from our busgame of 20 questions:

Rosalyn: Is it smaller than a cat?
Me: Yes.
Leoren: Is it furry?
Me: Yes.
Kat: Does it live in the trees?
Me: Yes.
Jackie: Does it fly?
Me: No.
Zarah: *thinks* *gasps* A shark!
(pause)
Us: *rofl*
CJ: Does it move on 4 limbs?
Me: Yes.
Zarah: *mumbles something*
Me: *leans closer* ano?
Zarah: Tarzan?
Me: *blink*
Us: *laughs even louder*

...

Had one of the weirdest, scariest dreams ever..

Woke up in a sweat, and gasping. Not good.

Karma again, huh? That slipped my mind last night..but I guess I’ll grit my teeth through the punishment, and hope it wont hurt the ones I love.











Damn, I gotta have self-control more often..

Especially when the bed’s warm, the sheets cool, pillows soft, and lights turned low.

...

I miss you, y’know.

I think about you all the time..

When I sneeze twice, or see yellow shirts, or just get my heart crushed into mush all over again..

You’re there like Hermes, no words necessary. I jump from the edge into the empty darkness, and you catch me, flying me away to somewhere over time.

Kinda looks like the gradeschool field, though.

We stay in the shade of a tree until I get tired of crying..until I get convinced by your words that I have to go back and live.

And I do..

And it always gets all better again..









Call me crazy, but I’m damn thankful I have a friend like you.

...






...

For the one who holds my heart:




Bakit ang lambot lambot mo?

Bakit ang init mo palagi?

Bakit mo ko pinaghintay ng 3 oras??

Haha, joke..i don’t care about that last part..

But I do care about your wacky hair-do, and your arms around me, your smile, laugh, weird finger gesture, and..

Well..

Everything...






Dad was screaming for me to go home.

I was close to tears at his voice and tone..

But when I held you close to me, and breathed you in..

I knew.




"I am home."