Friday, August 19

Aug. 19 Fri.
"come a little closer flicker in flight
we'll have about an inch's space
but i'm here
i can breathe in
what you breathe out

let me know if i'm doing this right
let me know if my grip's too tight
let me know if i can stay all of my life
let me know if dreams can come true
let me know if this one's yours too
coz' i see it
and i feel it
right here

and i feel you
right here

the vacuous night
steps aside to give meaning
to Gemini’s dreaming
the moon on its back
and the seemingly
veiled room's lit
by the same star.." -Gemini

...

I don’t feel so good..

I feel oddly safe, though..which is bad.

Safe is when I can snuggle in my tiny rut, knowing there’s no going up or forward..just here..

Sad, but home. Time has made it into the only home I can imagine.

Something’s coming..gonna happen..already happening..

Paranoia? I sure as hell hope so.









Coz even in my dream - as I carried my child in my womb, with that long-taloned creature scraping to steal my baby – I was ready.

I knew I was going to die somehow.

I wasn’t afraid. I knew I could protect that tiny heartbeat..and in so doing, live forever.

I’ll stay in the rut. Thank’s for letting me back down here ever so gently..

Whoever you are.