Saturday, July 23

Jul. 23 Sat.
“It’s her hair and her eyes today
that just simply takes me away..
And the feeling that I’m falling further in love
makes me shiver -
but in a good way..

All the times I have sat and stared
As she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair
And she purses her lips
Bats her eyes as she plays with me
Sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say –

Coz I love her with all that I am
And my voice shakes along with my hands..
Coz she’s all that I see
And she’s all that I need
And I’m out of my league once again.” –Out of My League

...

I didn’t care even if the guy in front of us was being a jerk.

I didn’t care even if the girl beside him was letting him be a jerk.

I didn’t care even if the other guy was staring and trying not to stare at us.

I didn’t care even if she was a few paces northwest, pretty and normal and arousing bittersweet memories in both of us.

I didn’t care even if my dad was biting my head off.

Heck, I didn’t give a fuck that everybody was just twitching at us, heads shaking in disapprovement.






Hell, the world could DIE.






All I cared about was the taste of your blood on my lips..
Your slow breaths warming my shoulder..
Your hair entwined around my fingers..
Your smile, your laugh..

Feeling your warmth and softness under my hands, burning me to the soul.














I don’t care what the world thinks.

They have ears, eyes, hearts, minds..

..and if they still don’t see, hear, feel what I do – what we do – then damn.

Its their friggin loss.








I’d gladly get lost in you, and find myself again.

...