Wednesday, July 20

Jul. 20 Wed.
“It’s okay..you can leave me..” –sis

...

hmm..where to start.

Hell week is good.

The kapatiran, where I had a kewl sister Denise Pau – damn, ang bait, ang ganda, thoughtful! I got lucky..steph’s was the kind who probably had the worst case of ADHD, and maika’s didn’t even bother to show up!

We laughed at how AF tortured their sisters [making them dance like chickens all around the caf, do squats shouting “ang ganda ganda nyo po!”, make a car out of a balikbayan box and drive around in it..], how most of the freshmen came to school with sacks and pails for bags..

Of course, I didn’t torture denise.. and she was thankful for it, haha..

I just gave her clues on who I was [sobrang dali, c’mon..one of the twin towers? All she had to do was look up!], and ask Les who was “marquis de sadde”..

Yehey, she found me..

The theme was Telefantasya [ugh..], and everybody came with a hunchback, flippers, green skin, feathers, and extra limbs..

Of course, di namin sinunod [pasaway, haha!]..we came as the cast of Ibong Adarna – sobrang nakakatawa! Anne’s sisters’ was the best – since dalawa sila, she made them wear one half of ibong adarna.. when they stick their bodies and cheeks together, they make the whole bird!

I made Denise look like Don Juan [ang gwapo nya!]

Our other sisters were the snakes in Valentina’s hair, and I was..er..well, I was one of the kontrabidas. Whoever I was. *shrugs*

We spent the night playing games, and I even got to carry denise on my back! Wow. Mr. Philippines!

The food was..well, okay.

Had one of the best times ever. Gave my sis a planner with a sticker inside, and she gave me this cute note out of cut-outs..

And a blue superman pin, with a stressball to boot.

*grin*

sis was right. Sisters are cool.

...





...

Leadership Training.

Well..nothing much to say about it..

Had to craw on my belly through grainy flour and cold granite, sell a box for 1M bucks, grin at a humungous dead rat, and ride on a broomstick.

Nica has this cool new gadget – a camera, vidcamn, webcam all in one. And its barely the size and weight of a remote control. Problem is, we cant see ourselves when we take the pic.

You do need to see yourself before you click away.

Or else, you wont come out right.

For the whole activity, I saw, heard, smelled, felt, tasted nothing but stars.

We are all stars.

We must shine.









I had half a sleepy mind to raise my hand and ask: “the brighter stars burn, the shorter their lives are, right..?”

...







...

I fought for the chance to spend even just an inkling of a minute with my sis before she flew to jantofeb.

Didn’t really care what dad or kuya said before, during, and after that. All I cared about was giving the mesh of colors to her.

Gold and white and blue. With a pearly button at the end.

“So you’ll never forget Assumption, and the people in it.”

I guess it didn’t register in my mind at that moment, that that was gonna be the last cushion-y warm hug she’ll give me for three years.







“cuti pie is a delicacy. Good for back aches, and for pregnant women. Yes, it is. Berry gud, dis cuti pie.”

Sure it is. For a dish that has goat fetus in it, its bound to be good for anything.












Can’t wait till you get home.

Groupdate tayo.

...