Sunday, June 5

May 5 Sun.
“All of the things that I want to say
aren’t coming out right..
I’m tripping on words,
You’ve got my head spinning
I don’t know where to go from here..

Coz its you and me
And all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to prove
And its you and me
And all of the people
And I don’t know why,
I can’t keep my eyes off of you..

There’s something about you now..
I cant quite figure out -
Everything she does is beautiful..
Everything she does is right.” –You and Me


...

Ayoko na munang humiram ng mga salita ng ibang tao..
Yung akin muna.
Kahit talagang walang mga salita na papantay sa mga emosyon ng isang taong nagmamahal at minamahal.



+You+

They say heaven is a place
I say..
Heaven is a state of being.


It’s hearing your stuttering mumbled apology;
The blurred sight and sound of you
With the smell of coffee and raspberry –
Intoxicating,
Mesmerizing,
An addiction I’d gladly give in to.

It’s the slight curve of your spine;
My fingers entwined,
Almost touching tip to tip around your wrist..
Your delicate frailty
That I dared trace
With twitching,
Trembling fingers
That longed to kiss your skin.

It’s grinning at your mask-
Of ebony glass and navy cloth;
Your pulsing light eveloped,
Shrouded,
Hastily draped in
Silver links, and leather strips
Denim jeans, and rubber soles –
All of which failed to hide
Your racing heart,
And crimson blush.

It’s your face half-buried
In the crook of my neck;
Your arms reaching over, and almost around..
Chocolate fingers entwined
Melting, molding in the sugary expanse
Eyes closed, lips parted,
Pulses pounding,
And souls bared.

It’s the scent of your hair –
Of cold summers, and stifling autumns,
Strawberry concentrate
Mixed with powdered pearls;
Caressing your stray scars
With the coldness of my fingertips
As the softness of your lips
Gently pressed against my secret wounds.

I wanted to kiss your skin,
Breathe you in,
Seep into your veins..
And fall asleep inside you.


They say heaven is a place
I say..
Heaven is a state of being..
..a state of being with you.