Thursday, May 26

May 26 Thurs.
“Go ahead..choose your poison.” –me

...

It’s funny how 4 words can turn a nice conversation into a series of doubt-filled days.

I chatted with that tall lanky guy who acted and talked like he was a son of heaven, and actually enjoyed his tactics of playing around. Payback time, ne? I can play good too.

Gameplan?

Our very own sadistic fantasies.

He never go to share his, coz that bitch of a pc of his screwed. Damn.

They should know better than to leave a sadomaso hanging. He owed me!

...

An innocent status turned a nice afternoon into a bad one haunted with the ghosts from the past.

I didn’t mean to..

I’m sorry.

But hey, I understand. I’ll try not to do that again.

C’mon, rest assured you guys..kahit anong kina-gwapo, yaman, astig, or whatever ng kung sinong lalakeng lumapit sakin, sorry. I’m already happily in love with a beautiful heart.


Sa tingin mo ba hahayaan ko’ng makuha ako ng iba?



..nothing’s worse than a plushie threatened..