Sunday, May 15

May 15 Sun.
“I’ve got to be honest –
I think you know..
We’re covered in lies, and that’s OK.
There’s somewhere beyond this, I know..
But I hope I can find the words to say.
...
Never again..no..
No never again..
...
Coz you’re a god
And I am not
And I just thought that you would know..
You’re a god
And I am not
And I just thought I’d let you go..-You’re a God

...

Taking off that mask was never more difficult, ne?


“There. kill me. I deserve it.”
“Why would I want to do that?”
“Oh c’mon!”
“What? You’re still my plushie..i still love you..wala naman nagbago sa pagmamahal ko sayo eh..”
“You..”
“What?”
“You have gotta be kidding.”


And just for the record..

Yes, I did know. But yes, the lies still hurt me.

I just wanted you to tell me yourself..in your own time.

And now that you have..









Yes. I still love you all the same.

*smiles gently*