Saturday, April 16

Apr. 16 Sat.
“You got wires, going in
You got wires, coming out of your skin..
There’s dry blood, on your wrist –
Your dry blood, on my fingertip..
...
Running down corridors through,
Automatic doors
Got to get to you..
Got to see this through..” –Wires

...

I take things too seriously. I know that.

I take people seriously. Especially the ones I love the most.


“Pag hindi ako nag-text ng 11am, magdasal ka na!”


Can you blame me if I carved myself on my cabinet door with my fingernails when you wouldn’t answer your phone?

Yes you can.

I over reacted.

Stupid of me?

Oh yes.

...

What to do?

But a dram of poison and drink up the whole mess? Nah..

Sleep is more like it.

My whole being longed for sleep. I let the Child’s final whim close my eyes and drown my mind in Morpheus’ whispers.









If it wasn’t for dad’s shouting and shaking me awake, I would have slipped into a coma.

Again.

...

The futile attempt of standing up straight in church, with that sacristan glancing at me every other minute, sleepy despair weighing down my limbs and eyelids, the priest hitting home with his homily, and the nagging feeling that I was going to get a casual message confirming my stupidity as soon as I step into the car.

*twitch*

Well..my wish and prayer came true..

He was okay.









Now let me crawl into my little rut and die.

...

Over reacting.

Over acting.

Stupid.

Pathetic.

Dimwit.

Worrywart.

Insignificant.

Sleepyhead.

Blip.

Rebound.

Fallback.







..just a few words that kept repeating in my head as I gave in to my infernal slumber.

Listen to my background music. It pretty much explains it all.

...