Thursday, March 3

March 3 Thurs.
“MISS! WAIT. LANG. PO!” –me

...

Today was a lot better than yesterday..actually, it was better than most of the days of my past life.

Its been hectic, like the last few days of the schoolyear triggers some kind of internal instinct in everybody to panic – or in the teachers’ case, to come up with crazy ideas for projects and homework and just dump them on the students by the truckloads.

Haha, but hey..kaya natin to!

Konti na lang, guys! Wag kayo magmadali..savor the moments..(lalo na kayo, fourth years..)

Lilipas din to..

*wink*

...

In CLE class, we talked about the holy sacrament of Matrimony. Oh boy. Needless to say, I was the only one not grinning and squealing and smiling. I was sinking into my chair, and retreating behind my dark curtain of ebony locks. Handy. Heh.

Well, we all knew about the cute and cuddly basics, but I was the one who gave the details about how the couple (stop drooling, hentais!) comes to the point where they get reasons to separate, and eventually get an annulment.

*sigh*

Experience is such a great teacher..

I just realized that annulment was actually worse than divorce..its like you denied the whole marriage..the entire thing..

Hn..

“Would that make me a bastard?” I thought.














Maybe.














But I swore..that for the off-chance that I do get married and have kids, I’ll never..

Ever..

Leave my kids.



















Laman, dugo, kaluluwa ko yun.

And a bunch of shiny rocks and dirty paper – or anything, for that matter -will NEVER replace the memories and moments I’ll get to share with them.

...

There WAS this one part where we all had a laugh..Miss Grace was asking us to share about our ideal weddings, married lives, and kids. Everybody was chattering away with their thoughts set on church weddings, grand receptions, four or so kids, big houses with wide yards, and of course – a darling husband..

And I was too busy staring into space and laughing.

When do I want to get married? When im mature enough, and we should both have a stable job by then. It wouldn’t be fair for my husband to get stuck with a girl who isn’t ready for that kind of thing. How do I want to get married? Any way. Church is preferred by my family, of course, but I sure as hell wont spend a damn fortune on it..its already special the way it is, right? How many kids? *twitch*


Cai: “Ako..gusto ko grand church wedding tapos reception sa isang resort..honeymoon? Erm..kahit saan..” *grin*
Cara: “Ako, garden wedding..tapos reception naman sa hotel..tapos honeymoon sa Thailand, siguro.” *flips her hair*
Char: “Ay, gusto ko rin nyan! May sayawan, kainan..AT..ahem! haha, ikaw Celine?” *turns to me* “Anong dream wedding and honeymoon mo?”
Me: *leans back* “Sus..eh di sa simbahan! Kung pareho kami ng pag-iisip ng asawa ko, poga..” *grins* “Tatakasan naming ang reception! Hi-jack kami ng eroplano, punta kaming boracay. Lakad-lakad sa beach, tapos nood ng sunset..tapos punta sa hotel..”
Them: *raises their eyebrows* “Tapos..? tapos??”
Me: *laughs* “Kakain ng yellowcab pizza at iced tea habang nanonood ng TV! Inuman fest hanggang makatulog kami.”
Them: “Ayyyy...ayaw talaga ni Celine sa sex! Mashadong wholesome, eh!”
Me: O_O “Gago!”


And there was this point when Miss Grace was asking us about the common complications of marriage..ahem. Nabuking ata ako..


Teacher: “Okay..what are some of the common problems encountered in a marriage?”
Kriska: “Financial.”
Agot: “Personal..”
Caria: “Erm..miss, minsan nagsasawa lang talaga sila sa isa’t-isa..” *shrugs*
Nica: “Yes, miss..yung tipong nagf-fall out of love?”
Teacher: “Yes, I agree..i mean, inevitable naman na magka-dirian kayo sa flaws ng isa’t-isa, diba?”
Class: “Yeah..”
Bianca: “At alam nyo naman ang guys..they have a scrutinizing eye for flaws..”
Class: “Oo nga..”
Teacher: *laughs* “I mean, come on..there’s no such guy who won’t mind your flaws..wala nang lalake sa mundo na mamahalin ka for every single thing that makes you-“
Me: *raises a finger into the air* “MISS!”
Everybody: *turns to me*
Me: *blinks* “MISS WAIT! WAIT. LANG. PO!”
(pause)
Teacher: *gasps* “Oh my goodness, Celine! You’ve found such a man?!”


Hn.

I have indeed..

And don’t try to make me let go. Coz I sure as hell won’t.

Why?

Ha.

Coz I love him for every. single. thing. That makes him..him.

...















...

We had a retro boyband singing fest during dismissal, and we spent the better part of the afternoon racking our brains for those oldies songs, singing our lungs out, and laughing our heads off.

Do you remember these?


“FIVE!
Whatcha waitin FOUR?
If ya wanna
THREE, three
TWO, two
ONE,
Lets do it!”


“What good is a heart if you’re not gonna use it?
What good is a love if you’re too scared to choose it?
If your heart is beating, then its for a reason, girl..
If you’re not even willing to start..
What good is a heart?”


“I need some love like I never needed love before..
Wanna make love to ya, baby..
I had a little love..now im back for more..
Wanna make love to ya, baby..
Set your spirit free..
It’s the only way to be..”


“Crazy little party girl!
How I love you!”


“I’ll never break your heart,
I’ll never make you cry..
I’d rather die than live without you-
I’d give you all of me, honey that’s no lie..”


“You treat me like a rose..
you give me room to grow..
you showed the light of love on me,
and gave me air so I can breathe..
you opened doors that close
in a world where anything goes..
You give me strenth so I stand tall,
Within this bed of earth just like a rose..”


“Coz you bring out the best in me,
like no one else can do..
That’s why im by your side..
That’s why I love you..”


“Quit playing games with my heart,
quit playing games with my heart, you’re gonna tear us apart..
I should have know from the start..
Oh baby, baby..
The love that we had was so strong,
Don’t leave me hanging here forever!
Oh baby, baby,
This is not a lie,
Let’s stop this tonight..”


“Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you,
like I never ever loved no one before you..
pretty pretty boy of mine..
just tell me you love me too,
tell me you love me too..”


“I wish you’d look at me that way-
your beautiful eyes looking deep into mine..
telling me more than any words could say –
but you don’t even know im alive..
Baby to you, all I am
Is the invisible man..”


“I knew I loved you before I met you..
I think I dreamed you into life..
I knew I loved you before I met you,
I have been waiting all my life..”



“I lie awake, I drive myself crazy,
drive myself crazy, thinking of you..
made a mistake when I let you go, baby,
I drive myself crazy wanting you the way that I do..”




And this..

Was the one that got me smiling till I crept into bed.

For you.


...

*As Long as You Love Me*
by: Backstreet Boys

Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine..
I’m leaving my life in your hands..
People say I’m crazy and that I am blind –
Risking it all in a glance..
But how you got me blind is still a mystery –
I can’t get you outta my head..
Don’t care what is written in your history,
As long as you’re here with me.

I don’t care who you are..
Where you’re from,
Don’t care what you did –
As long as you love me..
Who you are,
Where you’re from,
Don’t care what you did –
As long as you love me..

Every little thing that you have said and done
Feels like its deep within me (oh, oh oh)
Doesn’t really matter if you’re on the run –
It seems like we’re meant to be..

I’ve tried to hide it so that no one knows,
But I guess it shows –
When you look into my eyes..
What you did and where you’re comin’ from,
I DON’T CARE..
As long as you love me, baby..

As long as you love me..



...

*smiles*