Sunday, February 20

Feb. 20 Sun.
“And in this next line,
I’ll say it all over again:
That I love you..i love you..
...
I don’t care what they say,
I don’t care what they do..
Cause tonight, I’ll leave my fears behind,
Cause tonight, I’ll be right at your side..
...
Lie down right next to me,
Lie down right next to me-
And I will never let go..
Never let go..
...
But still I see the tears from your eyes..
Maybe im just not the one for you..” –Broken Sonnet

...







“Baka naman nabigla ka lang..”







...

Aray ko po.

Masakit ata tama nun.

Napatigil ako dun ah..

Siguro nga.

Siguro nga nabigla lang ako..

But love is a gamble, and im taking this risk.















Bakit ba?

Hindi naman boses ko yung nanginginig ah..

Yung sa kanya.

Alam ko’ng natataranta sha..naiiyak..

Baka naman..















Pareho lang kaming nabigla lang.

...












...




“What’s wrong ba..?”
“Nothing..just go..”
“Go for NOW.”
“No..go for good..”
“What..? Why would I want to do that??”
“Tama sila, okay? Gago nga ako. Gagaguhin lang kita sa huli..kaya iwan mo na ako ngayon pa lang..”










“I believe you..I trust you.”
“..don’t..”
“I don’t see a reason not to.”
“Oh come on..a guy who never shows up? That’s more than enough for a reason!”
“..I’m not like them, okay? I fell in love with your heart, not your looks or money or reputation..”
“.............”
“I wont tug you..or push you..if you don’t feel comfortable about something, I wont force you. I’ll just stay here beside you..but I just want you to know that..”
“..that what..?”
“..you don’t have to hide from me.”









“Takot ka ba na sasaktan mo ako?”
“Oo..”
“Takot ka ba na iiwan kita..?”
“..oo..”
“Well, hwag ka matakot..”
“Bakit?”
“Kasi kahit saktan ako, hindi ako nang-iiwan..”


...














...

Hindi sila nakakaintindi..

Kasi hindi nila nakikita ang nakikita ko.










“I see you..”
“I..I know..I let you see me..”
“..you’re beautiful..”
“...........”
“..what?”
“..nobody’s ever told me that before. You’ve never even seen me in person, but..you see me more than they ever did..”
“..well..they must be blind.”







Pinili nyo’ng makita ang mga masasamang bahagi nya..

Pinili ko’ng makita ang mga magagandang bahagi nya.


















And that made all the difference.

...