Saturday, February 19

Feb. 19 Sat.
“..please don’t let go of me..
its only with you that I feel safe..” -...

...

My ultimate 100% hatred is a force to be reckoned with.

























And his whole family just earned it.

...




















...





“What did they do to you..?”
“Nothing..nothing..basta don’t worry about me..”
“..tell me.”
“Wala nga eh..”
“Ano’ng wala?! Pota, saan ka ba nakatira?! Papatayin ko sila, seryoso!”
“Wala nga nangyari!”
“...”

...

“Mahal kita..”
“Mahal din kita..God, kung alam mo lang kung gaano kita kamahal..”
“Ayoko’ng sinasaktan ka nila..”
“Pero..di ako papayag na bitawan ka..”
“If it comes down to that, I’d rather you give me up than die because of me.”
“I can’t do that..”
“Please...”
“..never.”
“...”






...

Shit talaga.

Shit.

Pag ako hindi nakapagtimpi, mark me.

Mark me, im gonna kill you.

I will feel your hearts pound in my fisted talons, before I slowly crush the life out of them.

Yes, kill you.

In ways you cannot even start to imagine..

All of you.





















And I’ll start with you, oh mother dearest.

And I’ll have you know..

Regardless of your sick, twisted tactics..

Your son loves you.. probably more than I love my own mother.



































And that’s the only thing keeping Other just below the surface.