Tuesday, February 15

Feb. 15 Tues.
“Your love is like a river,
Peaceful and deep..
Your soul is like a secret
That I never could keep..
When I look into your eyes,
I know that it’s true..
God must have spent
A little more time on you..” –God Must’ve Spent A Little More Time on You

...

Valentine’s day didn’t mean a thing to me before.


















Now it did.

...

Such feeble gifts..












“Ano’ng cheap? Malaking bagay na yun!”
“Eh pictures lang yan eh..”
“Yeah..but they’re pictures of you..”










Just as everything tastes better with ketchup..

Everything is made great and beautiful with love.

...





















...

I’ve been called a myriad of things in my life..

Insults and praises..






“I don’t believe in angels anymore, but now I do..”





But one..i was never called before. Ever.






“God, you’re beautiful..”





...



















...

Poga..

I could have died right then and there.





“..and I am flawed..
but I am cleaning up so well;
I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself..”





...

And you know what?



















He was beautiful too..

And I didn’t even have to look at his pictures to see that.

...




















...

shempre..

blush naman sha to da max.

at ako?

Nangamatis po.