Friday, January 28

Jan. 28 Fri.
“Run fast if you can,
I’m gonna get you anywhere..
There’s nowhere to hide, baby;
Breathe in, breathe out,
Its almost over now..” –Run

...

It hurt to have to accept that he couldn’t be with me that time..












But it hurt more to know that he lied.

...

Beija: *slumps into chair* *looks up at me* “Cel..he’s sorry he lied.”
Me: *tilts head* “Who’s sorry for whawhat..?”
Beija: “There was no gig at malate..he was supposed to drive over here with a dozen roses and surprise you..”
(nerve-frying pause)
Me: *frantically looks up at ate Sop* “Ate!! Tell me that I’m dreaming, this is a joke, right? Right?!”
Ate Sop: *places her hand on my head* “No, Cel..its true. He couldn’t make it coz he was caught by his dad..”
Me: *sinks into chair* “Take me home!!”

...

The intention was good..

But the child in me hates being lied to.

Sorry..

...










...

But that night was really interesting..

Small world..

And it revolves around the purple-blooded.






Joseph: “C’mon, bea, tell me na who he’s in love with!”
Beija: *looks at me* “Well, Cel..should I tell him?”
Me: *shrugs*
Beija: “Nope. Cant tell you that..”
Joseph: *pins Beija against wall* “Sige na..lalake, babae?”
Me: “Balake.”
Them: O_o
Joseph: *looks back at Beija* “Anong ugali nya..?”
Beija: “Erm..”
Joseph: “Sige na, tell me! Or I’ll grope your fats!”
Us: O_o “ATE SOOOPPP!! SI JOSEPH O!”
Ate Sop: *narrows eyes* “Hoy! Ikaw, bitawan mo si Beija!”
(laughter fit)
Beija: “Look, Joseph..mabait sha! As in sobra..grabe magmahal! Matalino!”
Joseph: “Hmm..i see..well, may itsura ba?”
Me: “No. Pangit sha.”
Beija: “Hindi kaya..”
(silence)
Joseph: “Sige na, sino ba talaga sha??” *holds Beija*
Me: *ihale* “ATE SOOOPP, O!!”

...





...

Maybe next time..