Wednesday, January 26

Jan. 26 Thurs.
“If its too good to be true..
Then it must not be true.” –Kuya Anton’s Philosophy

...

Seemed like Fate and False Hope haven’t left the picture at all..























“..I have to tell you something..and I know you’ll hate me for this..”

“I wont hate you..i’ll try to understand..now go ahead..tell me..”






















...

...

...
















I actually felt and heard my nerves frazzle.

Literally.

...

But you know what?

I didn’t hate him at all..

In fact, I loved him even more for being honest with me.
















“Sinabi ko na sayo nang maaga, para may chance ka pa na iwanan ako..”

“Gago. Sa tingin mo hindi na kita mamahalin dahil dun?”

“..er..siyempre..”

“..wala akong paki-elam sa nakaraan mo..basta hwag mo na uulitin..”

“...”

“o, something wrong..?”

“..b-bakit..?”

*sigh*
“Kulit ah. Kasi..GANUN AKO MAGMAHAL. I want you to be the best person you can be..”

“I’m trying..”

*smiles*
“Then there’s no reason to love you any less.”


















I have a heart.

I will use it.

I will love.

God set me on this path, and I do have my doubts if I really have the strength to help this wounded soul to get back up and lead him back to God..

But the world be damned, I’m gonna TRY.

I will face the problems and setbacks one by one, with all I’ve got.

I know everybody will think me stupid for this..

But I don’t care.

...















...

You can call me Kaoru.