Friday, January 21

Jan. 21 Fri.
“SASAPAKIN KO TALAGA YUN!!!” –Beija

...

I woke up..

Took a bath, got dressed, ate breakfast and went to school.

The sun was warm and kind as it glimmered through the leaves and warmed my skin..
















“Nakalimutan na niya ako by now..

pero masaya ako para sa kanya..

sana lang masaya din siya..”
















But it didn’t hurt at all..

The tears wouldn’t come, and the knots remained loose..

The ashes were silent and burning no more.

...












...

The only reason why I was able to share the gospel reflection for the whole High School nicely and wholeheartedly was because I really did think I was still dreaming.

Dreaming..

The words last night were just a dream..

And I was dreaming.















“As a final statement to end our reflection, I would just like to say something from the heart..

As I learned from personal experience..

Running away from God is not the answer...because God IS the answer.”

















The cheers were almost real..

The day was surreally nice..warm and crisp at the same time.

I couldn’t help thinking..

Someone out there was going to be happy..

At last..at long last.

...














...

By clubtime, Reality sunk in.

It didn’t hurt..

It ACHED.

I went home a wreck.

But I didn’t complain..i didn’t whine..i accepted the shit that was my fate..















But then..















“..mahal pa rin kita..

hindi nawala..

hindi natangay ng araw..”













...












...

The universe unfolded itself..

And I found myself slightly teetering..

If this was a dream, then it was a good dream..















And I never wanted to wake up.

Because now I believe that I am at last, at long last..










provided by VideoCodes4U.com


Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated









*smiles*

...