Thursday, January 20

Jan. 20 Thurs.
“..ikaw yun..” -...

...

It was happening all over again..

I could feel it.

Something was being kept from me, and I didn’t like it..

















It hurt.

For the last time, it hurt.

But then I felt numb..

Like the flames had finally reduced me into ashes..

...












...

It was heaven and hell all at the same time again.

Again..

For the last time..

...













...

Heaven..
























“Yung sinasabi kong isa ko pang mahal, ikaw yun..”










...

Hell..















“But when the sun rises in the morning, I would have to forget that I love you..

ive been hurt enough..

and I don’t want to hurt you either..”





















...

And all I could do was nod.

And smile..

And joke..
























I felt nothing..

I was only ashes.

...