Wednesday, January 5

Jan. 5 Wed.
"I belong to an age-old force..
whose power I cannot comprehend.
And yet I feel its essence pounding
through every part of my being,
calling me to do what I was created to do..
...
To LOVE." -CelEs

...














What the hell do you think you know about me?

About my heart?

...

It never forgets.

The brain might, but the heart - MY heart - doesn't. Won't..















Can't.

...





...

One time big time to, pare.

Pag naukit ka na jan, hindi na yan mabubura.

Pwedeng matapalan, matakpan, mapatungan..

Pero hindi nabubura. Hindi nakakalimutan.

Nanjan pa rin habang-buhay.









...








...

I care.

I care..

But now that I do..
































Everyone else didn't anymore.

...












...

Stupid.

Painful.

Downright inhuman.

I wish I could close my fingers around my oh so available heart and shoot down every single bitch and bastard who stole the bits and chunks of it.

The price..







But why do we have to pay it?

And even more confusing..














Why do we still choose to pay it?

...

We always have a choice.

Nobody can force you to feel or do something you don't want to..

Stop if you want.

Go on if you want.

Have faith if you want, but its your choice.
















But of course..don't forget.

Fate favors the cowardly.

Hn.

Birds of a feather..

...









...

Seems the tables have turned.

But no, I am not going to give up.

I don't give a friggin damn if there's no hope in sight..no hope possible..

I'll fight for what I think is right.

I'll fight for what I think is best..for the ones I love..

To the death. To my death.



























I understand, you know.

More than you think..more than others can.

I just wish I had the wisdom and gentleness of angels..

But no. I wasn't given that.

And I know I'll never have that. Coz im no angel.

But still I will do what I can.

Fuck pain. Fuck fate. Fuck death, dammit.










































Love conquers all.

...