Monday, January 3

Jan. 3 Mon.
"Life it seems will fade away,
Drifting further everyday..
Getting lost within myself,
Nothing matters, no one else.
...
I have lost the will to live,
Simply nothing more to give..
There is nothing more for me,
Need the end to set me free..
...
things not what they used to be,
missing one inside of me..
deadly loss, this cant be real,
cannot stand the way I feel.
...
Emptiness is filling me
To the point of agony..
Growing darkness taking dawn..
I was me, but now he's gone.
...
No one can save me but myself -
But its too late..
Now I cant think,
Think why I should even try..
...
yesterday seems as though
it never existed..
Death greets me warm -
Now I will just say goodbye..
Goodbye." -Fade To Black

...

Truth.

Lies.

...

Life.

Death.

...

Faith.

Doubt.

...

Hope.

Despair.

...

Love.

Hatred.

...




















What does it all mean?




...

















You want faith?
























...

Lie flat on the floor face-down, spread your arms open, close your eyes and admit:

Yes, admit.

For it is the truth..









































"I am Yours...save me."

...