Saturday, December 25

Dec. 25 Sat.
"I wanna heal, I wanna feel
what I thought was never real,
I wanna let go of the pain I felt so long,
Erase all the pain till its gone..
I wanna heal I wanna feel
Like im close to something real;
I wanna find something I wanted all along..
Somewhere I belong.." -Somewhere I Belong

...

I wanted to go somewhere..

Anywhere..

Just out of my skin.

...

I know others have it worse than me and they get along well..

But please dont compare.

Coz unlike them, im going HERE *points to the scroll down button*

Happy bithday, Jesus..

I love You.














And unlike them..

I dare to love You.

...

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)Moderate
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Very Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test



...

I only ask one thing from You..

That You please..

Please..

Dont expect so much from me..

















Im not.. strong.

...