Thursday, December 9

Dec. 9 Thurs.
"I do..i do..i do.." -Master and Emperor

...

I didnt know what was happening.

The world was hazy, my eyes were glazed over, I was panting and sucking in and seething out breath after breath..

There was pain..oh yes, a slight sting that frazzled my mind and made me utter a cry inside my throat..

But only for a moment..just a moment..

Then there was nothing..
















Nothing but pure cold ecstasy.

...

I couldnt remember how it happened.

But when I realized what I was doing, I stopped and dropped the pair of scissors, and stared horrified at the thin ribbon of crimson peeking through a neat slice.

Neat.

Pretty.

Loved the rush.

Hated the reason why I found myself in this situation yet again..hated the fact that I had no control..that I lost control..










I cant remember how it happened.

I cant.

...















...

I got married tonight!

Sorry, Trent, naunahan ka na ni ate Maecy!

Haha, joke time lang dude, it was joke-time..

But it was one helluva joke time!

Oh man, shyet!

Ahem.

...

brace yourselves.

To all who know ate Maecy, you have an idea of whats to come here, so back out if you want.

...

We both proposed to each other on YM, us, a Japanese master, and a Chinese emperor..

I even changed the environment to Falling Hearts, and she changed her font to rainbow and pink.

"Do you Celine Estrada take me, Maecy Espiritu as your lawfully (more like voluntary) wedded Master?"

"*stifles laugher* I do.."





"Do you, Maecy Espiritu, take me, Celine Estrada, empie extraordinaire as your lawfully and voluntary wedded Emperor?"

okay, this is the part where I start feeling weird..

"I do..

I do..

I do..."

I was quite an..unusual experience..with lots of smooching and offers and ahehehems..

Ahem.

*loosens collar*

So. It was fun. Nice, really..ang sweet kaya, hahaha!

Inggit kayo?

*rofl*

...

I just wonder what the other concubines will have to say about this..

I mean, Im just the fourth. The fourth! And I became the wife! *manic laughter*

Oh boy, I just know ate Alex and Mars are gonna kill me tomorrow..

Icequeen out.