Tuesday, December 7

Dec. 7 Tues.
"When Im sad she comes to me,
with a thousand smiles
she gives to me free..
Its alright, its alright, she says..
Take anything you want from me -
Anything.
...
Fly little wing,
Yeah, yeah..
Fly little wing..
I want her to fly." -Little Wing

...

I was slumped against a wooden bench along a hiway with nica, bored right out of my mind. A car passes by, and we step inside, as I watch her carefully hold a pair of white rubber shoes and close the door.. The damp street is illuminated by the evening lights, as we zoom into the dimly lit tunnel.

Something suddenly sank in..hit me like a ton of bricks to the head.

I wanted to escape..to run away..and my barkada inside the car held the thick suffocating atmosphere and weight of my world, my fate, my life.

My eyes widening at the blank and stale expressions on their faces, I scrambled out of the car and ran down the damp and dim tunnel. I passed by others, some running and some riding mini scooters. A bunch of sophomores were reading and reciting lines from The Passionate Shepherd to His Love by Christopher Marlowe, trying to memorize it.

I ran past them all, grinning slightly at the antics of a much yonger girl with long black hair who was mischievously misleading the other girls into memorizing the poem incorrectly by pretending to help them and call out loud a few wrong words..

I reached the end of the tunnel, and was quite surprised to see a shallow murky swimming pool that stretched out like a lake.. The sun was setting right across me, in a sky bathed in dark gold and dim orange..

I hardly realized that I hadnt stopped running, until I looked down and found myself literally teetering on the edge of the shallow pool of dirty water. I saw several girls sitting on the tiled egde, their feet and skirts submerged in the water and soaking wet. They mutely looked up at me, as I frantically tried to regain my balance.

I inched away from them, and retreated to the outer curve of the concrete tunnel. I sank down on a few crumbling stone steps beside it, and watched how the breeze shook the tiny patches of vines and flowers that dappled the ground and the tunnel wall.

I rested my chin on my hand, as I waited for the sun to set. Looking down at my left side on a small tangle of vines, I saw a tiny azure bird perched close by. It hopped towards me, and brushed against my thigh..

Then it changed. From a light blue and white colored bird, it turned to a dirty gray - its feathers sticking out and ruffled, its neck much longer and slimmer, its beak darker and broader..but it was still so very tiny..like a miniature swan..

I tried reaching out for it, but it hobbled out of my reach and mingled with a coop of hens in front of me. I tried to grab hold of it in vain, but as it limp out of my reach and into the empty stone steps, I made a final lunge, and gently held the creature in my loose grip.

I suddenly realized I had a sandwich in my right hand, so I held it close to the bird, but it was too weak and small to tear off a piece. Without thinking, I bit of a chunk of sandwich, chewed on it, then opened my mouth and let the tiny swan eat from my mouth.









Disgusting?

Hey, it worked.

...

HASH(0x8aa0a24)
Hummingbird Spirit Calls To You!
Hummingbird
represents optimism and sweetness.
Being able to roll with the punches is an attribute
of Hummingbird.

Hummingbirds's Wisdom Includes:


Ability to heal by using light as a laser from
mouth


Endurance over long journeys


Ability to fly into small places to heal


Joy


Happiness


Love


Messenger, stopper of time.


If you enjoyed
this quiz, please rate and I may do another!
src=http://www.othellobloke.co.uk/Nativemid/nativespirit.mid>


Animal Spirit Guides ~ Which One Calls To You?
brought to you by Quizilla


...








...

Maybe its a sign from God.

Maybe its another quirk of Fate.

Maybe im just going insane.

Maybe someone out there is doing all this and enjoying every minute of it.






















I want to go home, and I dont know what the hell that means.

...