Monday, December 6

Dec. 6 Mon.
"It all turns sour.." -Sway

...

its turning sour.

I can taste it in the air,

In your eyes..


























Hey.

It had to happen sometime.

Better, ne?

...






...

Lately, ive been having a myriad of weird dreams.





One:

I was in some sort of shack with a bunch of other people. I was feeling anxious and scared, then realized we were trying to fight some sort of monster..

A soul eater.

Suddenly, the creature was right there before me, trying to claw me with long talons..i knew its hands would phase right through my body, but could grab hold of my soul..then eat it. I dodged the swipes, and it targeted some other person. It had moved so fast, that the person didnt have time to react..the person stood rigid in place as his soul was slowly being pulled out of him and eaten by that creature.

I only watched.

Then its attention diverted to me again, and swiped at me. This time, I didnt dodge. I didnt move. Its hand and iron talons crashed against my left cheek, and didnt phase through my skin. Instead, it sort of..well..

Broke.

Like a human arm swung forcefully against a solid metal column. I heard the bones crunch, and saw the arm crumple slightly at the impact. I never even budged. I saw the look of fear in the face of that creature, but I knew there was something more to it..

The fear vanished. It was amazement..then desire. It wanted me. It was like it had been..looking for me..searching for me for so long.

Then it dawned on me. This creature was surely going to kill me.

Suddenly, a blur of colors and wind erupted from behind the creature, and it screeched then disappeared in the same blur. The others thought it was dead, but I knew it was far from dead..

The blur of colors and wind from behind it was..its wings. It had taken to the air, and was determined to kill me. Horrified, I fled from the cabin and into the dead of the night.

Once outside, the air was cold, and it looked like we were on some sort of hillside..there was a grassy slope with a stone stair that led downward into some plain covered in long, thick grass. Hearing the screech behind me, I tried to run down the hillside, but I knew I would slip if I did.

Knowing that I was dreaming, I concentrated..then felt a soft flurry of feathers on my back. I jumped..

But then I realized that my left wing was broken.

I fell back to the earth, with that sick plunging feeling in my stomach.. but then I clutched a small tree, and kind of..flung myself forward onto the next small tree along the stone stair. My wing was broken, but I could still glide. So I made my way gliding down the slope. I even estimated where I would land on the thick grassy plain on the bottom.

But when I swung myself forward onto my landing spot, I looked up and saw the other bunch of people had cut a large mass of grass..right where I planned to land. They were grinning at me.

I knew I would crash, I knew I would break, I knew I would be killed by the creature above me.

So I woke myself up.

...





...

Two:

I knew I was dreaming. I was in a house that looked all too familiar. Even the feel and off white color of it was softly, dully familiar. I slumped on a couch, and saw a couple of friends in the background.

I saw saw Les crash on the white squashy couch before me. She was chugging a pack of Nerds, and looking like she actually lived there. I leaned forward and told her:

"Oy Les, lam mo ba nananaginip ako ngayon?"

She looked at me, blinked, and said: "Ows?"

I chuckled, amused at my dream. Standing up, I told her I would look for my other friends. She led me to the big white front door, and it opened before me, revealing a vine covered patio and a lush front yard bathing in sunshine. But before I went out the door, I held onto Les, clutching her hand. I remember that I wouldnt let go..her hand was soft and smooth and warm.

She looked at me, amused, and I let go laughing. Once outside, I tiptoed across the garden into the neighbors garden. While crossing, I saw Les and some other friend of hers - probably Kabel - shaking and ruffling the trunk and branches of a tree. I warned them about bees, then heard them laugh at me. I grinned, and very carefully made my way across the neighbor garden..for some reason, I wasnt supposed to step on the plants..

Reaching a concrete wall corner, I stepped up three frayed steps, and went through another door..

I knew I was dreaming..but I didnt know what to do to find my friends in my dream. Should I imagine being where they were? Or should I just walk around till I find them?

The scene fades, and reveals me inside a huge mansion like place. Looked more like a museum, actually, with the big windows and doors, and polished wooden floor. The room was huge, with lots of big oak doors against the left wall. I looked on, and saw my classmates and batchmates going in and out of the doors, dressed in long white gowns.. some of them were manually opening and closing the doors, but some were simply phasing through the doors and floating.. I tried to take note; I saw viki, kiz, trixie..

Then I went to the last door at the end of the wall. I stood before it, closing my eyes. I made up my mind to try and phase through it. Scrunching up my face, I stepped forward.. but suddenly, somebody opened the door from the other side. I snapped open my eyes and saw a classmate of mine, and she looked up at me quite surprised.

"O, Celine! Anong ginagawa mo?"

she slipped past me, and I went through the door..and found myself in a MALL.

The mall seemed kinda familiar too..as if I had already dreamt of being here before. I was in casual clothes, and frantically looking for my friends. Going up and down a couple of escalators, I found them, and they were leading me around the mall, pointing to shop windows, laughing and having a great time.

I was looking for one last person. The only person who wasnt there..

Sis.

I asked around for her. I found Mikey, and she told me to find some girl..named Ana..or something like Ana..or maybe nikki..anyway, she told me to find her, coz she was Beijas er..ecofest partner..? well, I sure as hell didnt know how to find that girl, so I asked Kabel - who was wearing a very jaRule goth inspired outfit, mind you - and she told me to find the same person.

I forgot where sis lived. Damn. I asked Kabel, and she forgot too..as I thanked her and walked away, I suddenly remembered. I turned, and pointed to Kabel..and it looked like we had the same realization at the same time, coz she also turned and excitedly pointed to me.

"DON ENRIQUE HEIGHTS!" we cried in unison.

I laughed, and then my legs gave way, and I fell backwards on the cold mall floor. Still laughing, I got up, and asked Anne if I could hitch a ride with her to Don Enrique heights..she looked up at me frowning, but after a while agreed.

My berks led me to the mall exit which was entrance to the parking lot. But before I made it to the door, I woke up.

...







...

Three:

I was in my Lola's house, with some of my friends..they were having a photograph taken, and I was supposed to be in it.

But they were sitting at one side of the table, and I was on the other side. Before the flash, I stepped up on the glass table, and crawled into their midst, and tried to smile.

Just then, the guy who was gonna take our picture put the camera aside, looked at me and winked.

My eyes widened, as I recognized who it was.

"A-A-ALEX!!!"

She laughed at my expression. I looked at her with utter disbelief.

"You..you cut your HAIR! SHET, YOU LOOK LIKE A GUY!!"

We both laughed, and she grinned, putting a finger to her lips.

"Shh..quiet ka lang..hehe. astig ba?"

I nodded, still laughing. "Kung hindi ko kilala itsura mo, id really say you were a guy!"

The laughing stopped, and she took the picture. My friends turned to me, and raised their eyebrows at the fact that I was kneeling on the table. I bowed my head and crawled back into my seat.

...








...

Four:

My berks and I were roaming around the Multi purpose building, as they eyed some guys. They spotted one who had this really goofy looking haircut, where his unruly bangs fell into his eyes, and uncombed hair stuck out slightly at the back and sides of his head.

For some reason, my friends found it hilarious, and started laughing their heads off at the guy.

We sat at the steps of the MPB entrance and chatted a bit. I opened the topic about my weird dreams..and about Alex and her really short hair. They were barely interested, but when I told them how short her hair was, I compared it to the guy they ridiculed earlier.

"Maikli buhok nya sa dream ko..pero hindi naman ganun ka gulo." I said, pointing to the guy in the distance.

Seeing the guy again, my friends rolled around on the floor, laughing their heads off. Maika and Steph even got up and ran to my other classmates behind us, and laughed their heads off there..

...







...

weird, I know.

Even dad doesnt have answers for me about those sudden vivid and eccentric dreams..

Well, I guess my subconscious is just working overtime.

But I figure..

There are more to come.

Dun dun duuuuun.

Icequeen out.