Sunday, November 28

Nov. 28 Sun.
"Say a prayer for me,
I need a new life..
Im not blind coz I see the truth and the lies.
Heed my words, listen to advice..
You dont need to run away and take your life..
No, you cant live this way.
...
Whatever you do, choose life..
The thoughts on your mind, choose life..
Wherever you go, choose life..
Choose life." -Soul Searching

...

Will I find the answer in this pale vile vixen I hold between my fingers?

Or in this glass of bloodred kisses?

Or in these rapid strokes of nerve-frying pleasure?

Or in the papery taste of the miniscule round flattened piece of a man who died for me?






















I knew I would find the answer in her..

But I already killed her.

...

+Ivory Kiss+
by: Cursedchild

She stood before me, tempting me with her innocence..
The muse of my instant gratification.

I reach for her, caressing her slender form;
And pressing the pallor or her lips against my own;
I ignite her with a passion that sends both our bodies ablaze.

I suck her in -
The spicy sweet breath caressing the inside of my lungs..

She is mine.

But she leans forward,
Licking the inside of my throat with her rough tongue.
I choke and push her away,
But the taste of her bittersweet kiss still lingers on my mouth.

I stare at her with fear -
This muse turned beast with a single kiss..

I hate her now more than ever -
The fiery scarlet fire burning in her eyes..
The ebony-grey saliva dripping from her sneering burnt lips..

And yet I knew the truth.
She wasnt mine at all -

I was HERS.

...











...

Why do I do it?

Simple.

For once, I wanted to be the one to hurt her.

Me - the one who knows her more than anybody else does..the one who knows her pain more than anything..

I hated to see her die..

But I would rather kill her with my own hands than have her tortured by THEM.

...















...

I cant see..

I cant breathe..




















I cant even feel the gentle grip of His hand around mine anymore.

...