Tuesday, November 16

Nov. 16 Tues.
"Ohmigosh..gusto ko ng boyfriend na katulad mo, Cel..
Yung tipong pag hi-nug ko..
Sakto sa balikat.
Perfect fit, hehe.." -Popsy

...

So much for trying to help.

I forgot.

No, I forGET.










Im not needed.

...







...

Do forgive me for ever so gently pressing that newly sharpened scissor edge against the fading line of burnt sienna strewn across the pale blurred veins on the smooth softened ivory of my wrist..

It was just so..pretty.

I hungered for the rush..for the sting..for the release.








Kill me, condemn me, but please..

Dont hate me.







*lowers gaze*







I couldnt help it.

...







...

I knew deep in my gut that I really dont matter that much to these people, and yet, AND YET..

I keep my promises.

No matter how..how difficult..

*closes eyes*

*whispers* you have no idea how much every molecule of my being is yearning to end this twisted existence and fall into his arms..the arms of the one whose love for me burns fiercer than the fires of hell.

The only damnation for us is the separation.
















Do you see that?

Can you feel it?

The love I have for you?

Im happy you dont, really..

Coz that means theres a deeper more important love that you are drowning in right now..and you are too lost in your well deserved bliss to notice.

I mean no sarcasm.

No hatred.

Just love.

...









...

I slowly eased the edge away from my skin, broke the hungry kiss of steely metal and saccharine flesh..

Caressed the softly blurring image of that gentle smile and light brown eyes glowing through auburn locks..those open arms..













Im not like the others, ate.

I wont break my promise if I can help it.

...