Friday, November 12

Nov. 12 Fri.
"O wag kang tumingin ng ganyan sakin
Wag mo akong kulitin,
Wag mo akong tanungin..
Dahil katulad mo, ako rin ay nagbago..
Di na tayo tulad ng dati,
Kay bilis ng sandali..
O kay tagal din kitang minahal..
O kay tagal din kitang minahal..." -Burnout

...

They say ive changed.

They have no idea.

What I learned the hard way, is that the only permanent thing in life is change.

And if you cant handle it, you die.

But I never liked change..

Not really.

...

But I did change.

And unlike those other people who broke my heart..

I never forgot the things that matter most.

...




...




I didnt always have long hair..(nyaha, I like these pics of me on boulders..)






...




I didnt always have good teeth..(yeah, those are retainers! *sparke sparkle*)



...




I wasnt always tall..(I know hes a ball player, but damn! I was short!)



...




I wasnt always anorexic..(yep, thats me stuffing God knows what into my piehole..)



...




I didnt always detest pink and frilly clothes..(okay, this pic made me shudder like heck..)



...




I wasnt always sad and depressed..(this is one of the few candid pics of me actually AUTHENTICALLY laughing with joy.)



...




I didnt always look and act like a girl..(haha, disturbed little boy on the right! Kuya's on the left, hehe)



...




I didnt always abhor the thought of being in a wedding dress..(okay, im the one with the fan..and no, im not fantasizing about anything..i hope..)



...




I wasnt always a man-hater.. (aryt, this was my first ever boy *space* friend..i gave him a balloon. Its a long story..but I can still remember the whole thing, believe it or not..)



...




I didnt always cringe at her touch..(her house at zamboanga..)



...











...




But I didnt always have friends who truly cared for and loved me either..






...








...

And I sure am glad that changed.

*smiles*