Wednesday, October 27

Oct. 27 Wed.
"Which of the bold face lies will we use?
I hope that youre happy..
You really deserve it..
This will be best for us both in the end.
...
But your taste still lingers on my lips
Like I just placed them upon yours..
And I starve..
I starve for you.
But ths new diet's liquid
And dulling to the senses
And its crude..
But it will have to do." –Hope You're Happy

...

And I can sit forever..

Outside your door..

Just waiting..

Waiting for you.

Talk all you want,

Laugh and giggle as you please..

Im all too happy to shut my mouth..

Gently close my eyes..

And just listen to your voice.

Coz somehow..

It was the only thing that kept me alive.

...

Maybe in the next life, I'd have better luck.

Maybe in the next life..

I'd get to take a dive with you.

But right now..

I can only watch from afar, smiling with joy for you..

wishing I was so much more..

Wishing I was anybody else but who I am.

...














...

You have no idea how much I wanted to plunge into that ocean of cerulean shards with you and laugh this wasted life away as the sun gently smiled upon our healing broken wings.