Saturday, October 2

Oct. 2 Sat.
"O, bawal ang diet ngayon!" –my berks

Today my berks and I had a party..for Giselle and my birthday on Monday.

We went to Shangri-la for the movie, and Megamall for the food.

Oh the food..

Saisaki buffet.

Pare. Iba na.

Ibang klase kung saisaki buffet!

We ditched our diets (and manners) out the window and just wolfed down on plate after plate of jap food..

Heck, I even joined the rest as they scouted for ahem. Good-looking jap and Korean guys in the resto..

I choked at their picks.

Andy: "Ayun o..yung may glasses sa likod ni Celine..ang gwapo kaya nya.." *giggles*
Me: *turns around* *looks at two jap guys with glasses* "Okay..which one? Yung naka-itim na maputi..?"
Andy: *vigorously shakes head* "Hinde..yung isa..yung naka-maroon.."
Me: *looks again* *sees the maroon-clad jap guy* "Whaaat?!" *looks from the fair black-clad jap guy, then to the maroon-clad jap guy* "Are you..sure?!"
Andy: "Oo! Ano ka ba..ang cute kaya nya!"
Me: "YAN? YAN?! CUTE?! OH GOD..SAVE ME.." *laughs my head off*
Steph: *shakes heads* "Si Celine talaga, o..di marunong tumingin ng lalake.." *laughs*
Me: *points chopsticks at them* "Excuse me! I go for personality, not looks. Bonus na lang ang yaman at kagwapuhan." *flips hair*
Anne: *whistles* "ASUS! SI CELINE O! Sabagay..tipo mo nga pala ang mga babae, hahaha!" *manic laughter*
Them: "Aba, malakas si Celine sa girls! Sandamukal na bebot at concubine ata ito, ahahha!" *rofl*
Me: *whacks them* "Ay basta sakin..pag mabait at sincere..ay. Siya na ang pinaka gwapong nilalang sa balat ng lupa. Or..pinakamaganda.." *stifles laughter*
Them: *raises eyebrow* "Cel..umiiral nanaman ang pagka-androgynous mo..hoy, hindi bagay yan..naka-pink spag straps ka pa naman.."
Me: *wince, twitch twitch*
Gsel: "Ay cel..dont worry..pagmasdan mo na lang ang cute na guy sa likod mo." *pats my shoulder*

That was the last straw. *grin*

Me: *shifts to guy mode* "Ay mga pare. MAS GWAPO PA KO SA KOREANONG YAN!" *angas smirk* *laughs*

Totoo naman eh!

...

Well, after we had our fill of dinner, pics, and laughs, we walked back to shangri la and watched resident evil 2..

Haha, it was hilarious the way my berks would literally twitch and jump at every suprising scene..

There was some point where I turned to nica, and she already had her face hid behind her hands..

"Ano ba yan, wala pa nga yung scary part eh!"

"Ehhh..para ready na!"

...





...

With the countless walkes to and from megamall and Shangri-la, I held giselle's hand in mine.







Memories threatened to drown me.

But I smiled gently into the fading night and drizzling rain..

*To live is to cherish.*
...