Tuesday, September 7

Sept. 7 Tues.
“It wont be long now..� –Other

...

My God.

I fear the devil is winning.

...




...

I can feel it.

The hatred..

The anger..

The pain..

The jelousy..

Liquid fire that sears through my veins.

Sends me to a euphoric high.

*She will have her vengeance. In this life or the next.*

...

This is a warning.

When you see me holding on to myself, twitching, gritting my teeth, and clenching my hands and fingers, muttering to myself..

You better take a step back.

But if you see me finally relax..see a grin gradually spread on my lips..before I slowly open my eyes..

You better RUN.

I mean it.

...

The Celine you knew is about to be burned alive.

...






...

*Bloody Kiss*
by: Other

Ive been broken,
Stolen,
Left alone to bleed.
Ive been hated,
Tainted,
Made to suffer for your sins.

And all I can do –
Is bite down hard on my tongue -
I take it all in,
I keep it all inside..
Till my mouth filled up
With scarlet cyanide.

But now Ive had enough –
I wont let you hurt me anymore,
Not anymore.

So im gonna hold you close –
So tight,
So warm,
Youre pushed to
The brink of bliss..

And ill clamp my lips on your mouth,
And make you taste
My hate –
My pain –

MY BLOODY KISS.

...