Wednesday, September 1

Sept. 1 Wed.
“A second longer in that embrace, and I would have rammed that pen into their necks. And I know you can feel it..very soon..you wont be able to stop me.� -Other

...

I lied.

I wasnt okay at all.

...





...

I was staring straight ahead, letting the bittersweet spectacle slowly blur through my eyes...

Letting it emblazon itself into the shattered pieces of my heart and soul.

...

As the white-hot sensation inevitably crept over my chest and throat,

I absent-mindedly traced my finger along the inside of my mouth, which seemed to fill with a deep, sharp taste.

And as the image finally vanished into the soft curve of the landscape, I slowly lowered my eyes on my hand.

My cold fingers were like pale-rose porcelain..

...

I was almost sad as the drizzling rain gently washed away the bright crimson stain that angriliy clashed against the pallor of one of my fingers.

...