Tuesday, August 31

Aug. 31 Tues.
“Hold on to me, Cel
Hold on to me..
Don’t be afraid
Im here,
And ill hold you steady.� -Dude

...

Id give anything to have you in my arms again.

Id give anything to feel your skin on mine again.

Id give anything to smell your perfume again.

Id give anything to hear your voice again.

Id give anything to taste that kiss again.

...

Id give anything to be with you again..

Id give anything to go to hell.

...

You were the only one who saw something in me that was worth falling in love with...

And you were taken away.

...






...

I danced in the fog today,

Felt the subtle coldness embrace every inch of me..

I turned my face to the overcast sky..

And as the raindrops touched my eyes, hair, cheeks, lips..

Ah...

...

It was almost as if you were right there with me again.

Almost..

Almost.

...






...

“The Watcher’s chains will be loosened soon, and he will bathe the world in blood to claim his immortal love.�