Thursday, August 19

Aug. 19 Thurs.
“Please...don’t poke your...chest...with my fan...� –me

Last day of quarterly tests...

I think I interchanged Assyrians with Aryans, and spelled Pharaoh wrong...

And I aint sure about my answers in the functions...two lines of equations and a final answer is worth 5 points already?

Anyway.

...

We watched the Cotabato concert Kalilang at the Assumpta theater that afternoon, and well...a few parts hit me squarely in the chest, most made me laugh, but some parts...made me wanna charge out through the emergency exits in attempt to preserve my moral values.

Ehe, speaking of moral values...

After most of my barkada left for dismissal, I walked around the multi to look for Sam. But instead, I was cornered by ate Cheska, Beija, and Angela.

Nice.

Gave me a run for my morals. And my self worth, haha. First topic was of course, about the concert. Particularly about the part where they showed how a newly wed couple spent their first night together... *loosens collar*

The girl doesn’t want to...yknow. But of course, the guy persists. He chases her around the bed and kulambo, trying to get in. (at this time, the whole audience was hooting and cheering...*twitch*) When he finally does... (the audience is on the edge of their seats, leaning forward in...anticipation... And I had sunk so low into my seat, I was almost lying down...)

Lights out.

The crowd booed. But I sat up and clapped my hands so hard, saying: “Thank you!�

Well, after the wife screamed like a tweaked siren, I resumed my sinking-into-chair routine.

...

Angela: “Anong reaction nyo nung nag-lights off?�
Me: “Ako, pumalakpak akong malakas! Buti na lang pinatay nila agad ung ilaw...haha, kala ko itutuloy nila!�
Us: *laughs*
Ate Cheska: “Oy, ako napakapit kay Maecy!� *clings to an imaginary ate Maecy beside her* “Ay Maecy! Nabitin ako nang di oras!�
Us: *roars with laughter*

And after that, Ate Cheska proceeded to telling me all about...stuff. Stuff that made me cover my ears, hum to myself, and beg Sis to save me. And the fact that Angela was unnaturally high and was all:

Angela: “Yung isang sentence sa Language test namin: THERE CAME LASSY THE BITCH.�

...really wasn’t helping...

I had plastered myself against the wall, as they cornered me. Thanfully, Beija came to the rescue (which is weird, really).

Beija: “Oy, Cheska...tama na, naaapektohan moral values ni Celine...�
Ate Cheska: “Ano? Bakit, inosente ba siya?�
Beija: “Er...yeah, inosente yan.�
(pause)
Ate Cheska: *raises eyebrow* “Talaga lang ha...� *presses fan handle to my cheek*
Me: *narrows eyes* “Hwag jan sa pisngi ko...sensitive yan...� *grins* “I can always drop the innocence, yknow...�
Them: 0_o

I can. And when I do...well...ehe, it aint gonna be pretty. *rubs left cheek*

Well, they proceeded to chatting about waistlines and bust size *twitch* which for obvious reasons...made me kinda uncomfortable. But then Sam came! Yay! (gir voice) Doom song! Super toast! I wuv this shoooooow! Hey floor! Make me a sandwich! *laughs*

Well, at some point, they went too far..

Ate Cheska: “Cel, bigyan mo ako ng height..�
Me: “Sige ba! Bigyan mo ako ng boobs!�
Ate Cheska: “Trade tayo!� *laughs*
Beija&Angela: 0_o “Holy..�
Angela: “Kadiri kaya kung sobrang laki..yung tumatalbog na na irgh..� *shudders*
Us: *laughs*
Ate Cheska: *points my fan to her chest* “Eh yung akin naman –“
Me: *twitching fit* “Please..don’t poke your..chest..with my fan..�
Them: *manic laughter*

...

Bottom line?

Lay off my left cheek if you wanna keep your moral values intact.

*grin*