Tuesday, August 3

Aug. 3 Tues.
“Why don’t the wishes I make for myself come true? Well...its part of the curse.� –me

...

Kala nyo tinigil ko na, ano?

Sus.

Ako pa.

*grin*

...

Step 6: SELF-DESTRUCT MODE

For the whole day, I thought...

Actually, I practically flooded, bombarded, blinded my mind with visions...

Of how it could have been if.

...

If, if, so many ifs...filled with so much hope.

Hope...

I got lost in Hope’s kiss.

Drowned in it.

I knew the consequences of what I was doing.

I’d self-destruct.

...

I stood on tiptoe, stretching my fingertips towards the sky...

If to hope is to reach, to dream, to wish...

Then I hope hope hoped my mind and soul away.

...

All or nothing.

I emblazoned the images in my mind.

Felt the sensations, the emotions...

The smell, feel, taste, sound, sight...

I forced every bit of my willpower to make it seem even more real than real...

I wished.

With all my heart and soul and mind.

All or nothing.

I gave it all.

And soon...

Inevitably...

I would have nothing.

...

Why?

Because I am the Cursed Child.

Everything I wish for myself will be granted to everybody else OTHER than me.

It will never come true.

Never.

It’s part of the curse, see.

And now...she and her savior can rest assured I won’t be an obstacle anymore...None of the things I envisioned will come true.

Why?

Coz I already wished for it.

...

There.

My sacrifice.

My love suicide.

Be happy.

...