Sunday, August 1

Aug. 1 Sun.
“Maybe God saves the best for last...� –te Sop

...

Good God.

I believe I’ve met my match.

I’m a manhater. Everyone knows that.

But, fu*k, man!

This is one of them POSSIBLY EXTINCT guys!

And he’s goin through if not the same, even MORE than what I am!

I couldn’t stand the thought.

...

It was weird...

I could relate to him.

Sobra.

I never got to meet him, but hey. Looks like we’re goin through the exact same thing...

Exact same thing.

...

Time to question God.

Are you really that sadistic?!

Argh...

We both stay faithful to You, Lord, even if it KILLS us...literally, figuratively, and in so many excruciating ways...

For love...

But why is it that the ones who don’t really have that much faith in You... The ones who don’t really go through so much suffering for You...for love...

BAKIT SILA PA ANG NATUTUPAD ANG MGA HILING?!

BAKET?!

...



...

The answer came from...an angel.

“Maybe God saves the best for last...�

I was stunned.

Napaisip ako dun ah.

Wirdo talaga ni Lord...

Kung kelan wala na talagang pag-asa...

Kung kelan nagtambakan na lahat ng problema mo...

Dun pa Siya lilitaw bigla, at ililigtas ka.

...

If this guy was going through anything like what I am...

And I know he is.

Then...

I could only hope he gets to hear that “maybe God saves the best for last� message.

He can’t die.

The world needs more guys like him.

For what its worth...

*Hold on...you’re not alone. Trust me.*

...