Monday, July 26

Jul. 26 Mon.
“I wanted you to know
That I love the way you laugh...� –Broken, Seether/Amy Lee

...

Two of my friends and I were fixing up in the washroom, in front of the mirrors.

We were discussing about perfection.

“Perfect siya. Matalino, maginoo, gwapo, talented, nakakatawa, sobrang bait...�

“Akin, perfect din...sobrang funny, may itsura, honors class, talentado, napaka polite at sensitive...�

...

I stared blankly ahead.

“Akin...perfect na rin...� I whispered.

They turned to me and stared.

“Eh diba...marami siyang flaws..?�

...

I lowered my gaze.

“Oo. Marami nga...�

Silence.

“Pero mahal mo pa rin?�

I closed my eyes.

“Oo.�

They tilted their heads in confusion.

“Eh bakit?�

...

“I love her flaws because...�

I opened my eyes and smiled.

...

 

 
...

“Her flaws are what make her perfect.�