Sunday, July 25

Jul. 25 Sun.
“Well, for once...here’s something you don’t know! I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!� –an old friend of mine...*twitch*

I just remembered...

...

He told me he was in love with me.

I was stunned at his courage.

He already knew very well he didn’t have hope.

But he didn’t care.

He loved me.

...

With tears in my eyes, I pulled him close.

I felt his body stiffen at my touch.

“I’m...I’m sorry...�

...

I heard his heart break.

...

I heard it break everytime he saw us together.

Us...happy and saved.

He would just lean against a wall and stare.

I tried my best to comfort him.

He would only smile.

But I could feel the pain he tried so hard to hide.

I couldn’t do anything for him...

It couldn’t be helped.

I tried to lessen his pain by being there for him...

But it only gave him false hopes.

Hurt him more.

He was always there for me,

Waiting...

I never came.

...

 

 
...

Now I know how he felt.