Tuesday, July 20

Jul. 20 Tues.
“So much for my happy ending...� –My Happy Ending, Avril Lavigne

...

There was a song stuck in my head.

And all day long, I was humming it, muttering the words I knew, over and over.

I didn’t even realize how DANGEROUS the lyrics were.

Until...

Inna: “Oh, I love that song! Gusto mo, bigyan kita ng lyrics?�

I read the lyrics and...well...

The first part hit home.

The last part spoke of moving on, getting over, finding hope...

The last part didn’t hit home.

It never will.

...

“Out of Reach�
-Gabrielle

Knew the sign wasn’t right
I was stupid for a while
Swept away...by you
And now I feel like a fool.

So confused
My heart’s bruised
Was I ever loved by you?

Out of reach, so far
I never had your heart...
Out of reach, couldn’t see
We were never meant to be...

Catch myself from despair
I could drown if I stay here...
Keepin’ busy everyday
(I know I will be okay)

So much hurt, so much pain
Takes a while to regain
What is lost inside

(and I hope that in time
You will be out of my mind
And I’ll be over you)

Out of reach, so far
You never gave your heart
(In my reach, I can see
there’s a life out there for me)

...

*That day when you told me those 4 little words...

Everytime I see you two together, happy, so very much in love...

I know we weren’t meant to be.

...

I was just too damn fu*kin stupid to accept it.*