Monday, July 12

Jul. 12 Mon.
"No one seems to hear your hidden cries,
You're left to face yourself alone...
I can hear you in a whisper,
But you can't even hear me screaming..." -Where Will You Go?, Evanescence
 
...
 
I died today.
 
I cried out to heaven for deliverance.
 
Nobody heard me.
 
Nobody saw me.
 
The ones who I thought would sense and help me...
 
They were too happy.
 
...
 
It hurt to be alone.
 
It hurt to know that I would always be alone.
 
...
 
 
"Celine...mukha kang binagsakan ng langit..."
 
*closes eyes*
 
...
 
But what hurt the most...
 
Was when I sat there, on the sun-baked steps, waiting for someone who I hoped would come...
 
But never did.
 
...
 
Jul. 13 Tues.
"I'm nothing..." -video of Breaking The Habit, Linkin Park
 
...
 
You asked me what was wrong.
 
I smiled and just shook my head.
 
*Nothing.*
 
...
 
You asked me again.
 
I looked at you...and just smiled.
 
...
 
How I longed to pour everything into my words...
 
Everything...
 
But my words mean nothing to you.
 
I am nothing to you...
 
...
 
So why speak?