Saturday, May 15

May 15 Sat.
"but... i dont.... see you as anything... more than a friend....." -her

WARNING: IF YOU ARE HAPPY, AND WANT TO STAY HAPPY...DO NOT READ THIS ENTRY. I MEAN IT.

...





...

SABI NANG I MEAN IT, EH!

...





...

Okay, if you're still reading, then you're either really sad, or really curious.

...





OR MAYBE YOU'RE JUST REALLY STUPIXD.
...




Like me...
...




...

How to Enter the 7 Stages of Hell All at Once:

Step 1: Read my May 2 entry...VEEERYY SLOOWLYY.
Step 2: Relish every word and thought.
Step 3: Read it again.

Magic Step: Change the ending to...

...

I stared blankly at the screen.
My face flushed with a numb sensation.
My insides felt like a house of cards flopping down with a dull flutter.

I laughed.

Hard.

My laughter echoed throughout the house.

I grabbed the first thing I could reach...

A stapler.

...

"LET'S SEE HOW THIS WORKS, SHALL WE?!" I shrieked, a manic glint in my eyes, and adrenalin pounding crazily through my empty veins.

Without thinking, I stuffed my left wrist against the cold steel, and squeezed the stapler with my right hand.

*Chink!*

...

My eyes widened. My hands stopped shaking.

"Oh...dear..." I muttered, pulling my wrist away. I just stared... It was kinda pretty...

A remnant of an old scar, hidden beneath my wristwatch... With a sliver of cold steel neatly embedded against it, forming a cross... of dull brown and bright silver.

I gently prodded it. Then slowly pulled the staple out.

Crimson fluid bubbled up from one of the puncture marks, and slowly trickled down my wrist.

I just...stared. Trying to comprehend... Why didn't it hurt? Why was blood only coming out of one of the punctures? From such a tiny wound, why was there...SO MUCH BLOOD...?

...

Status: Bleeding. Outside and in.

...

I still wasn't thinking straight. I...wasn't thinking at all. My head was insanely pounding. After a few seconds...my mind snapped.

In a flash, I pressed my bleeding wrist against my mouth and...

me: you wanna know what im doing? im sucking the blood from my wrist...hahahaha...

...

It was only until I was tucking myself in bed, did I realize... I had hit a vein. The puncture wounds were healed, but the vein still wasn't. The internal hemorrhage had formed a broad bump on my wrist. A VERY PAINFUL bump. It ached when I flexed my hand, or when even the least amount of pressure was exerted against it.

...

At least it kept me from drowning in my emotional pain.

...

But you know what?

...





...

*Mahal ko pa rin siya.*