Thursday, April 15

Apr. 15 Thurs.
"Ah basta...cute lang siya nung duguan siya!" -make a wild guess.

This day started out wild...then wilder...then just plain fun, hehe.

It was my grandma's birthday! Kuya pretty much picked our flower garden clean, and made a boquet for her. Well, at least she was happier with her grandchildren than some of her children...

In the afternoon, I went to Big R with Ate Sop and Ate Nikita for some bonding time. When I got there, ate Sop was already waiting, and so we decided to eat lunch at McDonalds. I felt weird when I saw, hugged, and talked to her. I felt...as if I could fall asleep just being with her. I feel this way when I'm with my reasons. Specially with those certain three. My fever seemed to lighten a little. We were talking animatedly, before:

Te Sop&Me: (talking while walking in) (passes by the stereo)
Stereo: "And I'd give up forever to touch you..."
Me: (stops talking) (freezes in place)
Ate Sop: "Oy, Cel, what's wrong?"
Stereo: "...Coz I know that you feel me somehow..."
Me: (stays immobilized) (looks at the stereo) (wills it to explode)
Ate Sop: "Cel...? What's wrong?"
Stereo: "You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now..."
Me: (rubs my eyes) "That song...damn it..."
Ate Sop: "Cel? Huy!" (prods me on the arm) "Don't you like that song?"
Me: (winces) "Ah, wala lang...order na tayo!"
Ate Sop: (raises eyebrow)

Te Sop&Me: (talking and eating while seated)
Stereo: "You left me with goodbye and open arms...A cut so deep I don't deserve..."
Me: (freezes up AGAIN) (blinks)
Te Sop: "O, ano nanaman? Ok ka lang talaga?!"
Me: "Er...hehe, la lang, im ok."
Te Sop: "Hmmm...talaga lang, ha?"
Me: "Ehehehe...er...gulat lang kasi ako, gusto ko ung mga kanta ng The Calling, eh! Astig pa ung boses nung vocalist!"
Te Sop: (raises eyebrow)
Me: (lowers gaze) "Parang lang kasi, eh...parang may nagpaparamdam..."

Ate Nikita came, and we spent our time chatting away before proceeding to the movies and watch Peter Pan. Surprisingly...the movie turned out a lot...erm... weirder than I expected. It was supposed to be a kiddie movie, but it was...gorey. No really. It was sadistic, violent, and greusome. All in all - disturbing.

After the movie, we decided to go down to the foodcourt and chat some more. Everywhere we went, all the guys turned and stared at Ate Nikita. Hm...no surprise there, hehe. So in return, ate Sop and I were growling and glaring at the guys. Hm...definitely no surprise there, haha! As we were chatting away, the serious topics suddenly turned to erm...less serious ones. But thought-provoking nonetheless, haha.

Ate Nikita: "Don't you think there's a subliminal message behind the story Peter Pan?"
Us: "Hmm...Siguro..."
Ate Nikita: "I mean...Take Alice in Wonderland. Siguro nag-drugs siya kaya napunta siya sa mundong yon!"
Us: "Oo nga, ano!" (laughing our heads off)

Us: (silent)
Me: (watching the guys at the Dance Maniax game)
Ate Sop: (playing with her celphone)
Ate Nikita: "Cute ni Peter Pan!"
Me: (chokes)
Ate Sop: "Ano?!"
Ate Nikita: "Oo kaya! Diba?"
Ate Sop: "Well...sa ibang scenes, oo...Kaw, Cel? What do you think?"
Me: "What?! Me? Ay...I don't know. Wala akong alam jan!"
Them: (raises eyebrows)
Me: "Ah, basta! Cute lang siya nung duguan siya!"

Am I a sadist, or what.

Ate Sop snapped me out of my trance countless times that day. And I was quite thankful that she did, or I would have drowned in my dark thoughts once more...

And quite interestingly, Ate Sop kept asking for the time. I would look at my watch, then suddenly hide my hand behind my back. She would just stare. I'd give her the time, after nervously adjusting my wristwatch. But three times, she just grabbed my hand and looked at my watch. I would just give off a faint "eep" sound, hehe...he...

...

One more thing. Last night was weird. And downright scary. Why? Well...here's what happened.

A) WHAT I REMEMBERED ABOUT LAST NIGHT:
I went upstairs at 10:30pm to try to go online. My dad was watching TV, so I decided to just wake up at 11:00pm and see if dad was asleep, and then go online. I said goodnight to my dad, and proceeded to my room, where Ate Wilma was(she sleeps in my room). I looked at my cell to see if I had any messages. None. I asked ate Wilma to wake me up when my cell alarmed. I put my cell beside my pillow, curled up, and fell asleep. When I woke up, it was 2:30am, and my cell was nowhere to be found. I just crept out of my room and went online. At dawn, my dad woke up, and we had breakfast.

Not so freaky, eh? Well...wait till I tell you what Ate Wilma told me the morning after.

(after breakfast)
Me: "Ate Wilma, ba't di mo ko ginising kagabi?"
Ate Wilma: (bewildered stare) "Ano? Ginising kita!"
Me: "Hah? Nagising ako 2:30am na! At nawawala pa cellphone ko..."
Ate Wilma: "Ano?! Nag-thank you ka pa nga sakin kagabi, nung ginising kita, eh! At nasa dresser mo ang celphone mo."
Me: "Wha...?" (blinks) "Ba...bakit nasa dresser yun? Sinong naglagay dun?"
Ate Wilma: "Eh di ikaw! Ang tagal mo nga nagpipi-pindot ng celphone mo nung ginising kita, eh."
Me: (shocked) "ANO?! HINDI KAYA! W-WALA..."
Ate Wilma: "Bakit? Hindi mo ba maalala?! Andami mo pa ngang pinagsasa-sabi nung ginising kita, eh!"
Me: (stands up) "ATE. WALA AKONG MAALALA! OH MY GOD..."
Ate Wilma: "Hah?! Talaga?"
Me: (holds her by the shoulders) "Ate...SABIHIN MO SAKIN LAHAT NG GINAWA KO KAGABI! PLEASE!"

She did.

I freaked. I remember absolutely nothing!

B) WHAT REALLY HAPPENED LAST NIGHT (ACCORDING TO ATE WILMA)
Everything was right, before I curled up in bed. The freaky stuff happened after I woke up. After a few minutes, I sat up in my bed and told ate Wilma:

"Ate...paki-gising naman ako mamayang alas-onse. Mag-iinternet kasi ako, eh."

She agreed, and I went back to sleep. At 11:00pm, my cell alarmed, and Ate Wilma woke me up. I sat up on the bed. I just sat there for 5mins straight, staring blankly. Then another 5mins just fumbling with my cellphone. Ate Wilma was staring curiously. She was sleepy, but she stayed awake, just watching me. Sounds from the TV in the living room could still be heard.

Me: "Ate, sinong nano-nood ng TV sa labas? Si kuya ba?"
Ate Wilma: "Ah, hindi. Tulog na kuya mo. Daddy mo ata yun, eh, di pa tulog."
Me: "Aahh...Hintayin ko na lang kaya siya makatulog, bago ako mag-oonline."
Ate Wilma: "Ah...okay."

And so we waited. Ate wilma was just staring at me, as I just sat there on my bed, motionless. Occasionally texting away on my cel, or smiling to myself as I stared blankly. After some time...

Ate Wilma: "Len...matulog ka na kaya, mukhang matagal pa ata daddy mo, eh."
Me: "Oo nga, eh...ah, sige, matutulog na lang muna ako." (puts cel on the dresser) "Ate, paki gising naman ako pag nakatulog na si daddy."
Ate Wilma: "Sige."
Me: (curls up in bed) "Good night, ate..." (smiles)
Ate Wilma: (bewildered stare) "Er...good night rin...?"

She tried to wake me up when dad went to sleep, but I wouldn't wake up...

Freaky, right?

Don't think so?

Well, for one thing, I REALLY can't remember any of that!

Another thing: I was too kind and polite, hehe.

And lastly: It couldn't have been me. Why? I said "Paki gising naman ako mamayang ALAS-ONSE..."

I NEVER TELL THE TIME IN TAGALOG!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT 'ONSE' IS!

...

So which one was it that took over? The Other, or The Cursed Child?

Or was I just sleepwalking?

Dun dun duuuuunnnn...

And one last thing. I told this to Ate Sop as we were eating at McDo. She freaked out too! Why?

Coz that night, she recieved a text message from me at around 11:00pm. It said:

"Ate Sop...I sure hope you're ayt."

She just stared at her cell, haha...ha...

Come to think of it...it's a good thing Ate Wilma didn't ask me any personal questions...and I didn't spill anything to anybody...my dad was just outside! *sweatdrop*

And I sure as hell hope I didn't text anybody else!

*What in the world did I eat that night?!*

Icequeen out.