Wednesday, April 14

Apr. 14 Wed.
"I'll wait..." -me

Taking the Steps 101: Once you've started, never stop or pause or go back.

But I did.

Other: You WHAT?!?!
Cursed: ...
Other: This is an outrage! Why the HELL did you postpone the steps?!
Cursed: Because...well, coz I didn't want her to feel bad...
Other: That's it?!
Cursed: That's reason enough! I'd rather suffer and die a thousand greusome deaths than to make her live the rest of her life in guilt and depression because of me!
Other: *Laughs*
Cursed: Wha...?
Other: You're not a very good liar, Cursed Child.
Cursed: I'm not lying! I love her! In...love with her even...
Other: SHUT UP! DAMMIT, (brandishing her chains) DON'T YOU THINK I ALREADY KNOW THAT?! GOD! WHENEVER I TRY TO REACH HER, I CAN HARDLY LIFT THE WEIGHT OF ONE FINGER COZ OF YOUR STUPID SHACKLES OF LOVE!
Cursed: Then you know I speak the truth. I'll delay the steps. I'll wait. All just to keep her from suffering... That is the truth. And you know it.
Other: Yes. But...that is not the whole truth...there is something more...
Cursed: There is nothing more!
Other: Give it a rest, I'm your friggin alter ego, do you think I can't see behind your mask?
Cursed: ...
Other: Do you think I can't see you...within the folds of your blood-splattered wings?
Cursed: What do you see, then...?
Other: I see...
(silence)
Other: Hope.
Cursed: ...
Other: ARGH!!! (wraps chains around Cursed's neck and slams her against the wall) YOU STUPID' BI*&H!!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE HOPE! THERE IS NO HOPE!
Cursed: Ack...What are you...talking about?
Other: You know exactly what I'm talking about! You postponed the steps because you still think you have a chance!
Cursed: ...
Other: (slams Cursed's head against the wall until blood trickles out) How (slam) many (slam) times (slam) do I have to tell you that (tightens grip around her neck) she will never...never...ever love you the same way you love her...(loosens grip) Accept it...just...accept it...
Cursed: (closes eyes)
Other: Have mercy on yourself...for once! You were never meant to be saved... You were never meant to be loved... You know this! You are just too stubborn to accept it!
Cursed: But still...I...
Other: I told you this once before...that day when you were killed with 4 little words...A FROZEN HEART CANNOT BEAT AND BLEED FOR A FORGOTTEN LOVE...HOW MUCH MORE FOR A LOVE THAT CAN NEVER BE?!
Cursed: I...I cannot help it...
Other: Argh! Fine then! Have it your way! But I assure you...and I'm sure you already know this...
Cursed: What?
Other: If you delay the steps...you will risk falling deeper in love with her. And you will not only get hurt because of this, you will...DIE.
Cursed: I...I won't care...
Other: Yes...But who do you think will be holding the knife? Who will be holding the bow? Who will be holding the gun? Oh yes...it will be HER.
Cursed: I...No, I trust her, she would never-
Other: *Laughs* Pathetic, stupid, gullible as usual... But hear this. (grabs her by the neck) If she kills you...I will kill her.
Cursed: NO! I will never let you! NEVER! Besides, she says she would never hurt me...and even if she did... I... I'd just love her even more...
Other: ARGH!!! DAMN IT!!! YOU LOVE TOO MUCH!!! (tightens grip)
Cursed: Ack...
Other: (inhale) (loosens grip) Yes, maybe you will. But if she doesn't kill you...(grins)
Cursed: Wha...?
Other: I'LL MAKE SURE SHE FINDS REASON TO DO SO.

Love goes hand-in-hand with Pain.

And Pain...

Goes hand-in-hand with Death.

...

But doesn't Death go hand-in-hand with Life too?

And where Life is, there is also Hope...

And Hope brings Love...

...

Damn loops.
...

But still. I will undergo whatever torture Pain and Fate will send me...

For the ones I love.

*So help me God.*