Monday, April 12

Apr. 12 Mon.
"Make a wild guess." -Hook

WARNING: IF YOU ARE HAPPY, AND WANT TO STAY HAPPY...DO NOT READ THIS ENTRY. I MEAN IT.

I woke up today, and couldn't open my eyes properly. Why? Make a wild guess.

Dad, kuya, and grandma said my face looked somewhat brighter. Why? Make a wild guess.

I was dancing and singing in the shower. Why? Make a wild guess.

I decide not to go through with archery. The reason why hurt like hell, and yet I let the anger be overwhelmed with love and pain. Why? Make a wild guess.

I agreed to go shopping at the mall with kuya. Why? Make a wild guess.

I allowed kuya to make me use make-up, moisturizing creams, and lotion. Why? Make a wild guess.

I bought an orange two-piece swimsuit, and a pair of brightly-colored floral printed pair of pants - and allowed my bro to see me fit them. Why? Make a wild guess.

I was smiling at everybody in the mall, and they were staring back. Why? Make a wild guess.

I ate two cups of rice, three glasses of soda, and two plates of my grandma's dishes. Why? Make a wild guess.

I stared at my grandma's posters of Jesus for the longest time. Why? Make a wild guess.

I took a nap that lasted 6 hours. Why? Make a wild guess.

I pressed my knuckles against my reflection in the mirror until it bent. Why? Make a wild guess.

I ate everything they served at dinner. Why? Make a wild guess.

I made a joke, and ended up wanting to scream. Why? Make a wild guess.

I found myself grasping my ponytail, and about to snip my locks to a boy-cut with a large pair of scissors. Why? Make a wild guess.

I had to tighten my watch around my left wrist to keep it in a specific position. Why? Make a wild guess.

I listened to all the sentimental songs that used to summon all my emotions, and I didn't feel a thing. Why? Make a wild guess.

I sang My Immortal, I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing, God Must Have Spent a Little More Time On You, I'm Still Here, Rest in Pieces, Iris...and I shed no tears. Why? Make a wild guess.

I listened to Hold On on the radio, and curled up on my bedroom floor. Why? Make a wild guess.

I chipped my fingernails. Why? Make a wild guess.

The wood on the floor, cabinet, doors, and walls got deep scrape marks. Why? Make a wild guess.

I coughed up lungchunks, specked with blood. Why? Make a wild guess.

Late at night, my throat tightened, my head pounded, and my heart ached. Why? Make a wild guess.

Late at night, I hated myself to the full extreme. Why? Make a wild guess.

At dawn, I died. And yet, I was still happy. Why? Make a wild guess.

At dawn, I pressed my hand against the monitor. Why? Make a wild guess.

At dawn, I slept, and let the Other take over. Why? Make a wild guess.

At sunrise, I took Steps. The steps that would ultimately hurt and kill me, but would make my loved ones happy. Why? Make a wild guess.

At sunrise, I let them go. Why? Make a wild guess.

I chose to suffer and die a gruesome death for the sake of the people I love. Why?

MAKE A WILD GUESS.

...

If you answered "Because you love too much" to any of these...

You guessed right.