Saturday, March 20

Mar. 20 Sat.
"P*&^%g Ina talaga sila!!!"
-a really pissed off youkai

Saturday. Supposed to be a day of tranquil recollection and relaxation. But no. No no no. Not for the Cursed Child. Bonding time with my dad, bro, and tita at the mall. An afternoon of shopping, fitting clothes, watching movies, and going to the salon...translation? Two words:

Killing Session.

My bro and tita made me go to these really ditzy and stylish shops and used me as their doll. They picked clothing after clothing from the shelves, and stacked them up in my arms, then pushed me into the dressing room. I tried, you know. I really did.

Saturday-
kuya: "Eto, o, maganda!" (holds up a pink top)
me: "But it's PINK! I don't like pink."
kuya&tita: "Anong pink?! It's MATTE ROSE!"
me: "Kuya, wala bang black na damit dit-"
kuya: "Hinde. Bawal ang black sayo. Panget. Panget ang itsura mo. Magmumukha kang ewan."
tita: "Oo nga. Ang itim mo na nga, mag ba-black ka pa?! Sus! Asan ang fashion sense mo?!"
me: (stands still) (bites tongue)
kuya&tita: "Pa black-black ka pa, di naman bagay sayo!"
me: (dies)

kuya: "Ano, ba, Celine! Labas ka na jan! Tingnan na namin ung itsura mo!"
me: (comes out of dressing room in new outfit they picked for me)
everyone: (pause) (stare) (raises eyebrows)
me: (lowers gaze) (lets hair fall into my face)
kuya: "Celine, ano ba!" (flicks hair out of my face) "Ayusin mo nga yang buhok mo! Andungis tuloy ng itsura mo!"
tita: "At iderestso mo yang likod mo!" (manually straightens my back)
salesladies & customers: (snickering)
me: (locks my jaw)
kuya: "O, maglakad ka nga sa store, para makita namin ung itsura mo..."
me: (eyes widen) "A-Ayoko..."
tita&kuya: "SIGE NA! NOW!"
me: (walks around)
kuya: "O, smile ka naman!"
me: (tries to smile)
kuya: "Sabi ko SMILE, hidi ngiting aso!"
me: (dies)

4 of us: (walking through the mall)
dad: "O, anong nabili nyo para kay Celine?"
kuya: (opens bag) "Eto po, dad. Blue spag strap top."
dad: (looks at the top) "Heh." (throws it back in the bag) "Mabuti hindi itim, magmumukha ka nanamang payatot."
3 of them: (laughs)
me: (grits teeth)
kuya: (looks at me from head to toe) "Oo nga, Celine! Para ka nang patpat, talaga. Magpataba ka naman!"
me: (lowers gaze)
tita: (sneers) "Oo nga! Nakakatakot na yung itsura mo! You're all skin and bones!" (cackles)
me: (clenches fist)
dad: (looks at me) "Ang payat-payat mo na nga, ang hina-hina mo pa!" (holds my chin up) "Pag hindi ka pa tumaba, OSPITAL ANG BAGSAK MO. UNDERSTAND?!" (lets go of my chin)
me: (dies) "yes, dad."
all 4 of us: (resume walking)
tita: (clutching my arm) (looks at me) "Wag kang naka busangot!"
me: ...
tita: "O, ba't lulugo-lugo ka?"
me: (trembles with rage) (low monotone) "Hindi po ako lulugo-lugo!"

4 of us: (in cinema, watching hidalgo)
3 of them: (enjoying the movie)
me: (wearing shades) (embracing myself)
3 of them: "Ano ba, Celine! Tanggalin mo nga yan! Mukha kang gago!"
me: (dies)

Beija and Ate Sop sensed me.
When I told Beija what was going on, she was...really...angry. She took it harder than I did. She was about to come over and tell them off. Hehe. It made me feel better, though. I wasn't alone like in the former killing sessions. Made me more confident, really:

4 of us: (eating at hotshots)
3 of them: (bombarding me with insults)
me: (absorbing all they say) (about to throw up my burger) (about to explode)
phone: *toot-toot! toot-toot!*
all: (pause)
me: (reads message)
message: "cel...cel, what's wrong?"
me: (shocked) "Woah..." (texts whats happening)
beija: "P*&^%n Ina nila! Damn it!!! I wanna kill them!"
me: (laughs my head off)
everyone in resto: (throws disgusted looks at me)
me: (not giving a damn...for once) (continues to laugh manically)

Even if I'm used to all that constant pain and torture...

Thanks, man. I really needed that.