Wednesday, February 18

Feb. 18 Wednesday
Fate is a handsome jerk.

Wednesday. Not much to say about the day. Algebra test wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Swimming wasn't as traumatic as before. I got to give 'it' to Issa this afternoon, since I wouldn't be there to give it myself on Friday coz of the Biotrip. I was pretty much down in the dumps for the better part of the day. Seems the dream I had last night was still lingering around in my head. I had to fight back tears again, being sensitive and all, knowing what impending fate was going to befall me soon. The sky seemed to sympathize again, it drizzled a bit late in the afternoon. I wish I could meet whoever it is who seems to release my supressed emotions and embosses them onto the sky.

Ever had recurring dreams? So real, you could feel everything? So real, you wake up sweating and wanting to scream? I usually have dreamless nights of sleep. But whenever I DO get to remember what my subconcious came up with, they all tend to be either really disturbing or symbolic...or both.

Last night, I dreamt of Fate. He tortured me again. Where he knew it would really hurt me. The Icequeen has a bleeding heart for the ones she love...I had this dream before, but in another version. For the sake of the viewers of this blog entry, I won't tell what went on in the dream. It was too...graphic. Everything seemed so...real. I thought I wouldn't be able to wake up from it. When I was finally able to wrench my eyes open, I almost shouted and nearly broke into tears. Well, for those of you who want me to describe Fate like I did with good ol' Pain...well, here's the gist for ya'. Hope you guys like it! P.S. I'll be gone till friday, guys...i'd rather be with a bunch of wackoes in W.B. than see a bunch of fish! Tell me everything that happened, ok?

Here ya' go...

Do you believe in fate? That everything happens for a reason? That there is a master plan for all of us in this world, and everything we do - everything that happens - is all part of an intricate design? Well, I'll tell you one thing...Fate's a handsome jerk. How elegantly he glides along, as Time and Space make way for him. The scenery starts to soften, forming large and slow-moving ripples...like a boulder was silently dropped into a placid pond. Time and Sound seem to hold their breaths as he comes ever closer. The ripples will quicken, and will suddenly stretch towards a center. And from the center, an entity will emerge. Fate. So tall his dark locks would just barely graze the ceiling; his skin so fair, and clad with a stunningly black floor-length robe. A silver crown is settled neatly atop his jet-black tresses, clearly signifying that he is the ultimate master of all allegories. With all his tall, sharp, and contrasting features, he resembles a handsomely crafted ebony sword with an ivory hilt. When he looks upon you, his peircing dark eyes seem to slice into your very soul. His paralyzing, memserizing gaze will hold you in place as he looks deep into your eyes and force your entirety to accept all that he will say. When he speaks, it is as if the whole world bows down and engraves his commands unto the earth itself. His omnipotent words, spoken with such a powerfully deep and clear voice, weigh like a ton upon your whole being. He speaks with such authority and finality, that you are compelled to do nothing but accept what he says...for who can resist him? Who can defy him? Who can possibly change Fate?

...

I can.

I did.

That's coz' Fate's just like any other guy...

A straight-up jerk.

Icequeen out.