Monday, February 16

Feb. 16 Monday
When the weather gets rough, just put on a windbreaker, and you'll be okay. When you're like me, though...just grab a weighbelt, and you're all set!

Another Monday. Same as other mondays - generally dragging and bringing with it revelations. The weather was awesome today, man! Total overcast and strong, bittercold winds! Ah, the wonder of nature. Well, at least I thought so...seemed like everyone else (except for a select few) hated the cold. Are you kiddin'? I'd rather freeze to death than burn or get stabbed, or jump off a building! Slow, painful, numbing, plus with lots of time to reminisce...cool. I took one look at the sky and the awesome winds, and immediately thought..."Beija? Is that you?" Turns out, she thought the exact same thing about me...so, she concluded that the overcast was probably caused by the people who didn't get their report cards today...difficulties. Speaking of report cards, I was a little bit surprised when I saw mine...woah, no line of 8's. OK. Now I know what my sacrifices and sleepless nights produced. Wonder what my dad would say...
Well, it was halfday today, which meant...more time for YM again! I spent about 2 hours just chatting away with my friends. So much fun! Issa made me join this 'conference' thing, and we both got to chat with Beija. It was cool at first, but then...well...they started getting on each other's nerves. Issa was ranting about her problems, and started picking on me and Beija. Well, pretty soon, Beija left, and Issa gave me this really cool blogskin: it was some sort of forest with a heart-shaped waterfall with blood pouring into the stream. It said: Love is an illusion meant to fool the feeble...so why does it hurt so much? Hahaha. The ultimate question.
I chatted with Steph in this cool doodleboard thing...we drew a sunset-on-the-beach scenery. It looked too crude, so we added a stick person, a palm tree, a crab, a fish, birds, and a dead body floating on the water - and presto! Instant ecosystem.
When my dad got home, he was pretty pissed with something at work, so I showed him my card. Woah. That did it. He couldn't take his eyes off my grades! He kept muttering: "Grabe...Lahat line of nine! Third quarter pa talaga...Tumaas lahat ng grades mo! Grabe..." He was so happy and proud of me, that he (for some reason) shook my hand and hugged me. I thought that was weird enough, but no...He just had to be weirder...He suddenly put his hand on my shoulder and proclaimed: "Tell me whatever you desire, and I'll give it to you! Even half of my kingdom!" I was too shocked to laugh...Herod...my dad...saying this...uh...need to breathe...Well, at least it cheered him up! Wow, I hope I cheered a lot of people up today...I hope...
Chattin with my friends was the greatest! Here are some really funny excerpts that sent me rolling on the floor laughing:

me: really, now...wow, thanks, man. and if you're wonderin...ally's the stuffed frog-alligator thing you guys tried to stuffedtoy-nap from me
youkai_kaze: hahahahahaha!!!
me: i tell him everything...and the best thing is, that he can't move away coz he's inanimate, and he can't tell anyone coz he's mute!
youkai_kaze: yes i know what you mean.
youkai_kaze: i have snoopy. hehehehehehe
me: you stuffed a live dog?! good God, man!
youkai_kaze: NO!
youkai_kaze: i didnt stuff a live dog.
youkai_kaze: he's a stuffed toy. or are you playing with me??
youkai_kaze: you're playing with me!!!

***
Issa: Add me to your friends list, cel!
Me: I dunno how!
Issa: Then how'd you chat with Beija, then, you nut?
Beija: That's coz im good! (labo)
Me: Well, the first time I installed Yahoo Messenger, so many messages started invading my screen! I was so shocked that I deleted them all and had to duck and cover!

Ah, well, another halfday tomorrow...the only thing I'm looking forward to is about 7 hours of sleep (give or take) before I have to face reality again...Oh, Sleep...take me away from this mundane realm of mortal conciousness and fly me off to your kingdom - devoid of Time, worthless Anxiety, earthly concerns and Reality...
*snore*

Icequeen out.