Sunday, February 15

Feb. 15 Sunday
YM rockz!!!

Another Sunday. Wow, how time flies. This day was supposed to be dedicated entirely for schoolwork and studying, but...well, it wasn't as dull as I thought it would be.
I learned (finally) how to install Yahoo Messenger today! I nearly pulled my hairs out for it, but it worked! I got to chat with Steph about assignments, chat with Nica about smileys, and chat with Beija about...well, everything! It was so much fun! I couldn't stop laughing! (Well, there were some times I had to, because my dad was roaming around the house inspecting stuff) We chatted mostly about archery and some stuff about Baguio (don't ask). It was funny, coz 1) I got to be my usual crazy self and wouldn't be criticized; and 2) I got to play some jokes on Beija...like this:

youkai_kaze: hn. and already a jerk. whats the world coming to *sigh*
me: i dunno. a screeching halt, i'd say.
youkai_kaze: wonder if we'll live to see it.
me: wonder no more. (grabs a knife)
youkai_kaze: hey!
me: (and peels an apple) what?
youkai_kaze: oh great
youkai_kaze: dont scare me!

Well, she had to go, so I sang the doom song and something from spongebob...oh, well...at least I made her laugh! Now there's one less person who'll go to sleep sad tonight! (I hope..) Congratulations, Beija...
You just officially became A Reason.

P.S.: you don't need a plane to fly, plastic wings will make you cry...lalalalaaalaaalaaaa....If I could, then I would, I'd go wherever you will go...way up high, or down low, nanananananaaaaa!

Now, I gotta post this, coz I have a formula to memorize! Bye-o!

IceQueen out.